Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🏀 Post your Final 4 prediction: March madness thread

TJHall1

Legendary
- @MSU_Spartans good win today Michigan state

- @BamaRidger explain this Alabama team to me

- @TJHall1 I don’t have any clue how iowa has been this year
Iowas coach is a fuckin moron. 2 sons on the team, 1 of which is horrible, fucking horrible, and still plays. 2nd best player on the team averages like 15 mins a game. Why? Coach is a fucking retard.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'm liking how the team is coming round the bend for the stretch run. Have a few tough road games, but this team thrives on roadkill.

Win out in the regular season, and they are staring at a 1 seed. I'd have called you a fucking liar on New Year's Eve if you told me that.

I like my team.

I'm liking how the team is coming round the bend for the stretch run. Have a few tough road games, but this team thrives on roadkill.

Win out in the regular season, and they are staring at a 1 seed. I'd have called you a fucking liar on New Year's Eve if you told me that.

I like my team.
Seems like how the wildcat championship teams have been. Mediocre then peak at the right time

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Juwan Howard has a problem. His actions at the end of the Michigan/Wisconsin game should result in his immediate termination as head basketball coach at the University of Michigan. This guy has no business coaching college athletics. He’s been on the edge of this all season. Dude has a real problem...

A coach started that?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Howard definitely instigated nearly all of it and if he didn't throw the first blow I couldn't tell who did.

He definitely doesn't need to be coaching anymore.

Also makes me really hope we get Michigan in the tourney we'd have Howard melting down and with two technicals before halftime
And USC thinks Martin's is bad.

TJHall1

Legendary

What a dumbfuck. In the presser he basically justified him throwing a bunch because wisky head coach touched him and wanted to protect himself. Even tho wisky head coach was 10 feet away and he punched a different coach a good bit after his argument with wisky head coach.
It's like watching a little kid double down even tho they know they're wrong. Fire his dumbass.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

What a dumbfuck. In the presser he basically justified him throwing a bunch because wisky head coach touched him and wanted to protect himself. Even tho wisky head coach was 10 feet away and he punched a different coach a good bit after his argument with wisky head coach.
It's like watching a little kid double down even tho they know they're wrong. Fire his dumbass.

That's usually how they think. You disrespect me and I need to retaliate and not think about anything else. You're right. He's a child. Usually how you get shot in the hood. The shooter has No restraint.

TJHall1

Legendary
That's usually how they think. You disrespect me and I need to retaliate and not think about anything else. You're right. He's a child. Usually how you get shot in the hood. The shooter has No restraint.
Ya. I honestly can't believe he did the entire press conference and couldn't admit that punching an assistant coach in the handshake line is wrong. Fucking moron.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
And I thought he was having a bad day when he got teed up for being on the court and catching a live ball during the game. WADF!

TTUcamper

Elite

This is about money. He doesn't want to risk getting fired for cause. He will claim race if they do. He just wants to make sure he gets his guarantee on the way out the door.

TTUcamper

Elite
Also Tech completed the sweep of Baylor and Texas/Chris Beard this week.

:FeelsGoodman:

Level 1 source, losing those two games and our fanbase trolling the shit out of beard was not easy for him.

We are paying Adams 2 million a year vs beard making 5 million. Hilarious.

Also going to be interesting to see the player defections at UT. Players do not like Beard and Adams cleaned up a lot of messes for Beard on that end. Makes me wonder what's going on with tre Mitchell, the first time I watched him play I thought he was to soft to play for beard, and I know Beard has been riding him all year.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Level 1 source, losing those two games and our fanbase trolling the shit out of beard was not easy for him.

We are paying Adams 2 million a year vs beard making 5 million. Hilarious.

Also going to be interesting to see the player defections at UT. Players do not like Beard and Adams cleaned up a lot of messes for Beard on that end. Makes me wonder what's going on with tre Mitchell, the first time I watched him play I thought he was to soft to play for beard, and I know Beard has been riding him all year.
It's a shaka re-run. 5* recruits are kryptonite for beard.

TTUcamper

Elite
It's a shaka re-run. 5* recruits are kryptonite for beard.

The guy I am friends with who worked with beard and Adams thinks he'll be gone from UT in 5 to 7 years. He also called beard to Ut two years ago. Look for him in the NBA after UT

He also thinks Beard is a hell of a coach and will win a natty in that time period.

You have to have a certain mentality and very thick skin to play for beard. If he gets a talented team that can play for him they'll be very good.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Been a really solid year for Bama without a real alpha on the team, but I really don’t think its our year to make a run. We’ll see how the SEC tourney goes

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama was projected a 5 seed before they lost 5 games in a row and now they are projected a 6 seed. Talk about respect to Oats

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bryant Gumball looks like he’s got cancer or something

Top Bottom