Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🏀 Post your Final 4 prediction: March madness thread

BTAvenger

Elite
I was being somewhat sarcastic. How is the nits gonna be this year? Who's the coach now?
Micah Shrewsberry is the coach now. First year. He was the top assistant at Purdue. He also coached with the Celtics before that. He is a Brad Stevens disciple.

Seems to be an excellent recruiter. His 2022 class is really good.

This team will probably be in the .500 range. A bunch of transfers. One is a PF who they were really high on but he just was diagnosed with a stress fracture in his foot. And a Juco Transfer PF hasn’t been cleared by the NCAA. So PSU will be very thin in the frontcourt. Which will be a killer. Guard play should be solid.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Will Bama be able to hang on to Oats after this year?
Bama Athletic Dept be like

moneymaker-maxlinemoney.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Micah Shrewsberry is the coach now. First year. He was the top assistant at Purdue. He also coached with the Celtics before that. He is a Brad Stevens disciple.

This team will probably be in the .500 range. A bunch of transfers. One is a PF who they were really high on but he just was diagnosed with a stress fracture in his foot. And a Juco Transfer PF hasn’t been cleared by the NCAA. So PSU will be very thin in the frontcourt. Which will be a killer. Guard play should be solid.
Is Micah shrewsberry a real name? I think you made it up

denn

Legendary
Founder
Is Micah shrewsberry a real name? I think you made it up
Absolutely real. He was with the Celtics for the last bunch of years. I was hoping when the C's made the change from Stevens to Udoka that they would have kept Micah on staff because he was a really good coach who all the players loved. Happy for him to get the opportunity he did though. I think he has a very bright coaching future.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Absolutely real. He was with the Celtics for the last bunch of years. I was hoping when the C's made the change from Stevens to Udoka that they would have kept Micah on staff because he was a really good coach who all the players loved. Happy for him to get the opportunity he did though. I think he has a very bright coaching future.
Good ole shrewsberry. Hope for him that he never crosses path with Oats

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just saw where we get #1 Gonzaga on the road tomorrow night. Guess we will learn where we are as a team in a hurry this season.

TTUcamper

Elite
Just saw where we get #1 Gonzaga on the road tomorrow night. Guess we will learn where we are as a team in a hurry this season.

That's the softest Beard team I've ever seen. I have feeling the team is going to regret this game. Beard has an iron will.

TTUcamper

Elite

TJHall1

Legendary

Is UMass good or the nits that bad?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom