Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🏀 Post your Final 4 prediction: March madness thread

denn

Legendary
Founder
i
i

Whos the #1 pick
Banchero and it is not really a debate at this point between these two. Holmgren is a good player with a solid skill set and I think he will have a solid NBA career. With that said, Banchero checks almost every box of what an NBA first pick ends up being.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I would have a lot more respect for Gonzaga if they left the mid major conference and actually had to play for more than 1/2 the year.
I'm way behind.
This is a good point but they win in March. That is the bottom line. I'm no Bama hater but if the zags were in a real conference it would change their dynamic ascent. Same as football and Boise orClemson or at least similar

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
JD Davison came up big. Kelvin Sampson just wont let this go ha
Tree mendous but hurt. Great game by the Bama guards. JQ was the offense most of the game. Shack came up huge with a three in the last couple minutes. And JD put it away last offensive and defensive possession

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The atmosphere in Lubbock was top notch last night. Felt good to pick up the W over Beard. The fans were surprisingly on good behavior. I was worried the game wouldn’t get finished because of fan shenanigans.

Now we need to pick up the W in Austin in a few weeks to complete the sweep. Tech fans should show up big time in Austin too.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The atmosphere in Lubbock was top notch last night. Felt good to pick up the W over Beard. The fans were surprisingly on good behavior. I was worried the game wouldn’t get finished because of fan shenanigans.

Now we need to pick up the W in Austin in a few weeks to complete the sweep. Tech fans should show up big time in Austin too.
Was Beard really that pissy about not enough security. ESPN has a knack for blowing shit out of proportion.

TTUcamper

Elite
Was Beard really that pissy about not enough security. ESPN has a knack for blowing shit out of proportion.

It was probably overblown. Lots of security at the game. I drove down with a guy who is friends with beard and Adams, used to drive his kids down from Abilene and worked in the coaching industry with both. They are still friends and Beard is a lifelong UT guy and frankly is going to be always looking for a better opportunity. He told me last year Beard would leave for the UT job.

On a side note my friend told me last night must have driven beard crazy, he gets very little fan support at UT and he left TTU to be able to be able to recruit more talented players. Anyone watching that game last night left thinking TTU had a more talented team overall. They also just play harder and are more physical. That is a really tough pill for beard to swallow. He is no doubt really tough to play for.

Oler Ted

Elite
Conference championship to the tourneys. Let’s get started early for the best sports event of the year.

-Looks like the Tar Heels are making their way off the bubble to firmly in. Where is that UNC poster that had UNC in his name

- @Homewood Even though Auburn blew it last week still think they are the team to beat

-@edgehollow Kentucky really starting to look like they’ve got a good shot to cut the nuts

- @Jayhox haven’t been able to watch Kansas this year but the record seems strong

- @MortgageHorn thoughts? Texas dominated by Baylor today, but should be in

- more posters with thoughts of their teams?

Top Bottom