Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

“Hulking Teenagers”

BigDickNick

Poster
The way you’re defending this mental disorder that makes you sexualize children is troubling. Does your ex-wife know you fondle your children?

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
The way you’re defending this mental disorder that makes you sexualize children is troubling. Does your ex-wife know you fondle your children?

I feel like you're the one making that argument right now. To me it seems like you're making the age is just a number argument. Which I disagree with but hey we can have that conversation if you want.

BigDickNick

Poster
Very gross deflection attempt.
You really need to seek professional help. Proactively reaching out and saying “I’ve done terrible things and I need help to change” will probably go a long way in the plea bargaining process. Obviously seeing an elementary school without binoculars is out of the question for you, but you might see daylight if the other inmates don’t find out what you are and tear you to pieces inside.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
You really need to seek professional help. Proactively reaching out and saying “I’ve done terrible things and I need help to change” will probably go a long way in the plea bargaining process. Obviously seeing an elementary school without binoculars is out of the question for you, but you might see daylight if the other inmates don’t find out what you are and tear you to pieces inside.

But my question to you though why do you think age is just a number? Have you really examined your ideas? I think you can come up with a constructive argument, but you should work a little bit harder. I'm here to talk it out when you're ready.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
You sexually objectify children. Makes sense that you object to me protesting that, I guess.
2uj4b1.jpg

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
@BigDickNick Where'd you go?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
WTF is this about ?

Am I about to get my first ignore ?
We got "brigaded" by the folks from the-mainboard.com

A mix of annoyance and hilarity ensued, but I hope they got it out of their system

Top Bottom