Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zionism and Communism....What do we have here

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Looking into the matter and will post interesting material as I find it....there are some beauties out there

I know some are torn between the Cross and the yamaka, though I suffer no such torment, I understand the overlap

Here's the old English Bulldog himself in his rather provoking yet forgotten article Zionism vs Communism...implying a choice for the Jews, either an acceptable focus on a Jewish state or an unacceptable worldwide scope....also implying a desire amidst high jewry

Full article here https://communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/zionism-versus-bolshevism-by-winston-churchill/

"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Running list of those raising and scrutinizing the Jewish question

1. Jesus Christ

Caesar, Martin Luther, Solzhenitsyn, Henry Ford, GK Chesterton

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Jews spearheaded the bolsheviks

He breaks down the Jews into 3 groups

Those that assimilate and practice their faith as a loyal citizen

The international jews....Marx, hegel etc....Churchill describes this group as the "Mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century....and the Russian revolution

Terrorist jews.....Basically the executioners of the international jews

He believed zionsim to be a potential positive for the Jews and the world but he was either wrong, deceived or dishonest in that regard

He thought zionism to be a seperate, legitimate, benevolent, limited program compared to the communist wing of high (low) Jewry

Jews spearheaded the bolsheviks

He breaks down the Jews into 3 groups

Those that assimilate and practice their faith as a loyal citizen

The international jews....Marx, hegel etc....Churchill describes this group as the "Mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century....and the Russian revolution

Terrorist jews.....Basically the executioners of the international jews

He believed zionsim to be a potential positive for the Jews and the world but he was either wrong, deceived or dishonest in that regard

He thought zionism to be a seperate, legitimate, benevolent, limited program compared to the communist wing of high (low) Jewry
you are an educated person...................more than most

Suck his dick fag
Why you have to go down that road? I think there is a disconnect here.

What I am remarking on is the fact that the "jews are the chosen people" thing is BS, and has no basis in modern time. Israel in the bible is not a country.

To be clear, I am not a zionist or communist........I suppose if I were anything, it would be an ultra- conservative or borderline anarchist.

Zionism and communism are great ideas, the problem is, that they are doomed to failure as the issue with both is GREED. People always take more than what they need, and give less than they take........these are the basis for both to work.

Zionist Jews hiding behind the guise of the holocaust, anti-semitism and nazis, are behind a bunch of things. I just take a little common sense and investigation to figure it out.

D

Deleted member 2886

Why you have to go down that road? I think there is a disconnect here.

What I am remarking on is the fact that the "jews are the chosen people" thing is BS, and has no basis in modern time. Israel in the bible is not a country.

To be clear, I am not a zionist or communist........I suppose if I were anything, it would be an ultra- conservative or borderline anarchist.

Zionism and communism are great ideas, the problem is, that they are doomed to failure as the issue with both is GREED. People always take more than what they need, and give less than they take........these are the basis for both to work.

Zionist Jews hiding behind the guise of the holocaust, anti-semitism and nazis, are behind a bunch of things. I just take a little common sense and investigation to figure it out.
Excellent post🙂👍
Very insightful, thank you.

Hey I'm pretty sure Joe is having a bit of fun and simply hazing.
Kings is actually really awesome and a crack up mofo, imo.

Took me a while to get used to some of TFSF members hilariously insulting ass-holery and I've come to realize that there are some great benefits from this type of hazing -for the forum-overall.

Such as; whenever common trolls join the forum and start cunting up the place, they are usually met with immediate counter-trolling(*hazing) and tend to go absolutely ballistic.
Which, imo, is funny af but also serves to both alert everyone to their presence by comically exposing the trolls and thus inevitably expedites their hasty retreat due to their shit(*now compounded) hurtling back in their faces -with a vengeance.😉

Seriously it is most entertaining, I must admit.

Just wanna say that I'm really impressed by your input that I've read, and reckon TFSF is very fortunate to have someone of your calibre participating in this endeavour.

Welcome aboard mate.

These fools are in complete denial or perhaps they truly are ignorant. One of the main reason they were kicked out of mostly white (the real Israelites/chosen people of Yahweh) is because if the pushed usury with interest rates which would soon give them more money than even the Kings. Other reasons is complete degeneracy, antichristian, etc etc.

Is there anywhere I can buy a copy of the Talmud ? Or is it sacred text or some shit.

Ya'll got me going down religious rabbit holes lol.
This is supposed to be banned for non Jews/Edomites. I've seen quotes from various books but the only time I see a non Edomite with a copy they're in an Israel Library. There are man books to the Talmud but I'll see what I can find.

D

Deleted member 2886

Where did you obtain this video? Definitely not Jewtube.
Nah definitely not aye.
It's from jewchute
[*Bitchute]
Sure you probably already know about it, though in case not - jewchute is basically a shittier jewtube which i suspect is used similarly as with Telegram and specifically designed as dedicated OSINT "honey traps".

Nah definitely not aye.
It's from jewchute
[*Bitchute]
Sure you probably already know about it, though in case not - jewchute is basically a shittier jewtube which i suspect is used similarly as with Telegram and specifically designed as dedicated OSINT "honey traps".
So the Jews run or control bitch ute as well? It's shocking some of the material they allow on there if this is true. Do you have a source to prove this because this would be a major surprise to me. However, I know they enjoy controlled opposition and use these platforms to spot and track who their biggest threats are so it's possible.

D

Deleted member 2886

So the Jews run or control bitch ute as well? It's shocking some of the material they allow on there if this is true. Do you have a source to prove this because this would be a major surprise to me. However, I know they enjoy controlled opposition and use these platforms to spot and track who their biggest threats are so it's possible.
Really not that big of a shocker imo aye, though bare in mind that this is just my own subjective assessment—opinionated here unto you simply for a heads-up.

Definitely not difficult, i reckon, for most to find the obscured connections if specifically seeking such.

Dunno but you do seem capable enough so it'd probably only take ya a couple of hours focused searching to find all-sorts of conspicuous links.

D

Deleted member 2886

Directed by a Talmudist Rothschild, The Truman Show -(full movie)

Latest posts

Top Bottom