Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Youtube channels your kids watch...

Nas

Poster
Mother of God I hate Unspeakable. My kid watches all those Minecraft nerds. Unspeakable has a side kick with the worst laugh ever. Preston and some foreign guy names Jamesify

I know I'm old, but the constant screaming while they play that game drives me up the fucking wall

Mother of God I hate Unspeakable. My kid watches all those Minecraft nerds. Unspeakable has a side kick with the worst laugh ever. Preston and some foreign guy names Jamesify

I know I'm old, but the constant screaming while they play that game drives me up the fucking wall
Can’t stand Preston either but his wife isn’t too bad on the eyes

Quatch$

Elite
My daughter watches the crafting chick someone else mentioned and I overheard say her husband one time and I was like duh fuk is this high schooler married for. That makes more sense that’s she’s in mid 20s.

son watches some kid called Noah who plays sneaky Sasquatch which my boy is obsessed with. I gotta admit the game is kind of fun.

McDicker

Poster
And can’t fucking stand...or get really into...what y’all got?

Unspeakable is the current YouTuber/gamer my kids are into...if I hear “bruh” one more time from this dude I might throw the tv out the damn window.

Mark Rober on the other hand is pretty educational 😂

I know, I know...”dear Facebook” and drink bleach

Can’t stand Preston either but his wife isn’t too bad on the eyes

Yeah. All that shit right there.

Some of the Unspeakable is much worse than others. Project Jamesify (I call him Project Lame-ify and the kids fucking hate it. 😁)

Preston and his wife together make me want to burn the house down. "Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe..."

My daughter discovered Aphmau. Super fucking annoying.

I do like Mark Rober, Smarter Every Day, King of Random. Been watching music videos lately (Weird Al, Twisted Sister, etc ...you know, the classics). They need to get into it shit like Essential Craftsman and Perfect Farm. All dumb shit should be deleted.

I'm trying to get my wife to let me show them AvE for technical knowledge.

They watch some pretty cool nerf war shit though. A couple of channels set up elaborate army battles with toys that are decent. My dudes get 30 minutes of their nerd shit a day. I stay yelling at them to turn it down.
There’s some pretty cool nerf and airsoft stuff out there. Wish my kids would watch that instead of Minecraft videos

I don’t let my children watch YouTube. Rots the brain.
Solid choice...when tornadoes/COVID hit and schools closed last year here in middle Tennessee we tried but after about the 200th game of battleship with my 10 year old my wife and I caved...and started drinking heavily.

Blocked it on iPads and limit amount per day on TV...but wish we’d never agreed to the Minecraft/Unspeakable bullshit

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No kids so I'm gonna have to try these out myself.

Erasmuss

Poster
Founder
Dude Perfect trick shots of all kinds. And Flair the guy who hunts everything on his farm with his buddies and is kind of funny. Son is 9. Used to watch Nerf war videos for his 20 mins a day.

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
My daughter watches the crafting chick someone else mentioned and I overheard say her husband one time and I was like duh fuk is this high schooler married for. That makes more sense that’s she’s in mid 20s.

son watches some kid called Noah who plays sneaky Sasquatch which my boy is obsessed with. I gotta admit the game is kind of fun.
Sneaky Sasquatch is pretty hilarious. Apple Arcade came free for a year with my phone so I’ve dabbled in some of the games on there. Honestly surprised by how good some of them are.

Top Bottom