Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTF Beta???

Taggart

Elite
Founder
owned-gif.808929

OPD77

Legendary
I live 30 miles across the hills from this town and some of the folks in my community know these families and are related to them...fuck you Puto O Dourke and the rest of you lib fucks for ALWAYS politicizing issues like this. Get your ass out of our State you POS.

I seriously want to kick physically kick his fucking ass.....come to Bandera and run your cock holster here....you win I will give you ALL of my weapons. If anyone knows this clown send him this message. Fuck him for trying to capitalize on these families worst nightmare come true.....can't even imagine what they're feeling. God bless them all and we know Heaven just received 21 more Angles way to soon...

I wish someone would've knocked his ass out on the spot !

TJHall1

Legendary
I live 30 miles across the hills from this town and some of the folks in my community know these families and are related to them...fuck you Puto O Dourke and the rest of you lib fucks for ALWAYS politicizing issues like this. Get your ass out of our State you POS.

I seriously want to kick physically kick his fucking ass.....come to Bandera and run your cock holster here....you win I will give you ALL of my weapons. If anyone knows this clown send him this message. Fuck him for trying to capitalize on these families worst nightmare come true.....can't even imagine what they're feeling. God bless them all and we know Heaven just received 21 more Angles way to soon...

This legitimately made me laugh.

Rube Reaper

Elite

Get help.

OPD77

Legendary
You're a fucking retard for reading his posts. Replying to them makes you a full blown retard.
Please son...I realize who and what what Pube Raper is...it had been a good evening of drinking with friends and listening to a couple of buddies play music..so a good fuck you to him well well warranted at the moment....so that makes you a retard for thinking I was being a retard.

Top Bottom