Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes in the future or 150 years in the future

Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes or 150 years in the future

• 10 minutes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • 150 years

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
How so? 150 years is a long time, especially when I'll be dead in 40, if I'm lucky.
10 minutes would only bring temporal pleasures, while glimpses 150 years in the future let you gaze upon the majesty or tragedy of the future. You would be able to expand your consciousness to an entire new level and have a perspective that no one else in the world would have. You could learn technologies and techniques for masturbation that are unheard of and unrealized in the current era.

TJHall1

Legendary
10 minutes would only bring temporal pleasures, while glimpses 150 years in the future let you gaze upon the majesty or tragedy of the future. You would be able to expand your consciousness to an entire new level and have a perspective that no one else in the world would have. You could learn technologies and techniques for masturbation that are unheard of and unrealized in the current era.
I'll be doing that via loads of cocaine after 10 mins.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Yes and it’s not like you can physically go dig through information like getting on the computer. You can only witness what is going on
I was under the impression I had 10m or 150y from the moment I read the thread... So I can choose the exact time and location to witness? And how long do I get?

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Some asshole that just fought the Civil War would have absolutely no idea what the hell he was seeing 150 years into the future.

10 minutes into the future would
be cool until it wasn’t. Would be some Adam Sandler click bull shit included. Would rob you of being surprised your entire life.

Oler Ted

Elite
Some asshole that just fought the Civil War would have absolutely no idea what the hell he was seeing 150 years into the future.

be cool until it wasn’t. Would be some Adam Sandler click bull shit included. Would rob you of being surprised your entire life.
You could still be surprised by things that happen 11 minutes in the future

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Yeah, well you could get rich and then just stop looking.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I’m not sure you understand this future/time thing lol

Maybe I didn’t understand.... Are you saying that you’d just get used to being excited 10 minutes into the future?
Like damn, I can’t believe that shits about to happen?

You could still be surprised by things that happen 11 minutes in the future

Latest posts

Top Bottom