Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Ok, I know I know, get your money out of the banks…

This freaked me out today. I don’t keep much in the bank anyways (I’m more of a beans, bullets and bandaids kind of guy) but I do operate my household out of my BofA.

Today, seeing my accounts at 0 and not being able to move it is a Bridge too far.

I know none of them are probably safe but
Any recommendations from the masses here on a “good” bank to open with?

Thanks!

I’d recommend a local credit union, a safe or your mattress.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Hey boys, I just found out my dad has the big C. Do any of you have the info saved on the regiment for cancer treatment that involves the anti-parasitics?

The old man is a Vietnam vet and a hardcore Christian patriot. He is not sure he wants to go through the normal treatments, but he would try this. We lost mom to cancer in 2019, so I am not too keen on losing Dad too just yet.

Check out mycancerstory.rocks on fb

He’s in my prayers

noelnole

Elite
Founder

This freaked me out today. I don’t keep much in the bank anyways (I’m more of a beans, bullets and bandaids kind of guy) but I do operate my household out of my BofA.

Today, seeing my accounts at 0 and not being able to move it is a Bridge too far.

Thanks!

Use a local bank, dont use national banks

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I thought this was cryptos place. I have no coin but I have silver and no gold

Trade in ur dollars, the dollar is going to collapse not if but when

Only way to protect ur wealth is in another asset class such as precious metals

Like the vid says silver is severely undervalued considering the 88 to 1 ratio

Crypto is also another asset class I like

Goldhedge

Legendary
"For anyone wishing to help those in need post-Helene"

Samaritan's Purse Starts Five-Site Response to Hurricane Helene

Samaritan’s Purse is responding in five locations across four states after Hurricane Helene devastated parts of the Southeast.

Helene tore through western North Carolina, dumping extreme rainfall—more than 2 feet in some areas—and causing terrible flash flooding. Some parts of the region are in ruins. We are providing relief in the mountains of Watauga County, North Carolina—home to Samaritan’s Purse international headquarters in the town of Boone. The town and surrounding communities have been particularly hard-hit with toppled trees, flooding, road damage, and a lack of power and water. This response extends to include neighboring counties in North Carolina (Ashe, Avery) and eastern Tennessee (Johnson), and our church base is Alliance Bible Fellowship in Boone.

Read more here...

Goldhedge

Legendary

Thanks!
Best to become your own bank...

Goldhedge

Legendary

Dealer Sells Stacker His LAST GOLD COINS Before He LEAVES THE US FEARING FOR HIS LIFE!​

In this video my bullion dealer is surprised by a seasoned stacker buying his last gold coins before he leaves the US fearing for his life. Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop listens to this new expat as he explains his concerns and why he's converting his silver to gold. He also asks Tim what gold he should buy to permanently leave the US for a foreign country. Do you agree with this stacker's reason for leaving?
Do you think he's wise to be converting his silver to gold coins? Tim and I also talk with other customers looking to sell their silver to pay taxes and evaluates many pieces of sterling silver from one stacker who buys his precious metals at yard sales. This discussion leads to interesting theories about the upcoming US Presidential election. Never before has stacking precious metals been as important to do as it is today.
Protect yourself from out-of-control governments, evil central banks, and the failing US dollar's grip as the world's reserve currency. Make sure you build a stack of silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins as essential barter and wealth preservation!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
"For anyone wishing to help those in need post-Helene"

Samaritan's Purse Starts Five-Site Response to Hurricane Helene

Samaritan’s Purse is responding in five locations across four states after Hurricane Helene devastated parts of the Southeast.

Helene tore through western North Carolina, dumping extreme rainfall—more than 2 feet in some areas—and causing terrible flash flooding. Some parts of the region are in ruins. We are providing relief in the mountains of Watauga County, North Carolina—home to Samaritan’s Purse international headquarters in the town of Boone. The town and surrounding communities have been particularly hard-hit with toppled trees, flooding, road damage, and a lack of power and water. This response extends to include neighboring counties in North Carolina (Ashe, Avery) and eastern Tennessee (Johnson), and our church base is Alliance Bible Fellowship in Boone.

Read more here...

Way better org than Red Cross. They actually fund rescue missions for trafficked people. Red Cross on the other hand aids in trafficking. Fuck Red Cross

Latest posts

Top Bottom