Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you rather have one gun that shoots 1000 bullets or 1000 guns that shoot 1 bullet

Which?

• 1 gun that shoots 1000 bullets

• 1000 guns that shoot one bullet

Results are only viewable after voting.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@Croot_Overlord

Sew pretty much wood eye rather have a mini gun ore the shittiest musket ever?

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No comment on the guns.

You have a good week? You work normal M-F hours?
Give me the mini gun.

Also 7 - 4 most days. M-F. Sumthymes eye get a 7PMer when eye have an extremely complicated day ore dew a build inn Youngstown / Cleveland. It all depends on the client’s needs.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
1000 guns?! Sounds awesome, but I'd need a bigger house. Plus as soon as I finished cleaning them, it'd be time to start cleaning them again. That said, I prefer what I have now...somewhere between 1 & 1000, and they all hold plenty of rounds.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One gun if the gun is one of the machine guns on an AC-130 gun ship. Might need more than 1,000 rounds.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Easy one gun 1k bullets, a gun with no bullets is basically a paper weight.

However it also depends on the gun.... Can we count a rocket launcher as a gun..... That changes the equation a bit

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
and you can’t say I’m just going to take 100 guns and sell them. You can’t sell them
Here is the suggested scenario - your ass is in trouble if you are thinking about needing either option presented by @Croot_Overlord. In my humble opinion and using simple logic, anyone that says one gun is best is not thinking this through. Let me help you.

Assuming you need this for personal protection. you would also have the wherewithal to recruit 999 men. Then I would have 999 men surrounding me, each having a gun with one bullet. I would have a much better chance of survival.

Or storming the white house - robbing a bank - attacking canada - kidnapping that man who is swimming as a woman and beating him with the butts of 1000 guns - dispersing the SS mounted police and making trudeau suck 999 cocks (probably do that without any coercion ) and last but not least offering to make any judges or district attorneys that fuck with Trump disappear, for good that is.

Are you with me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom