Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst airport experience?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Was in DIA in 06 waiting to fly back from leave to SEA returning to base from my leave. Had 1 day sober after 5 straight days of basically blackout drinking while at home. I needed to wait out a 90min layover there, so to try and keep myself awake I grabbed a large coffee. Now this was probably the 1st or 2nd coffee I had had in the previous decade, and I got Cope Snuff in my upper lip that I have been gutting since I didn’t spit my chew spit back then. I proceeded to run into the bathroom, cutting ahead of about a dozen in line, bang on the first stall door screaming for the dude to hurry. Get in there, somehow sit down without shitting myself or the seat/wall behind me, and unleash the LOUDEST, and raunchy smelling gassy shit you could imagine. It went on for at least 5 minutes, just a symphony of gassy shits. I finally end with a crescendo of about a minute and a half of just pure farting. I’m still profusely sweating, and due to being drunk and 25, not caring about what I had just done, so I walk out of the stall like nothing happened. Get to the sink, take my Mariners hat off and proceed to wash my hands. One of the guys next to me asked if I was alright, and I, bloodshot eyes & sweaty as hell, responded it was a fine Navy weekend. Then I just walked away.
The Mariners hat was a nice touch.

Probably a terrible experience leading up, but I bet the relief you got out of that was 10/10

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Was in DIA in 06 waiting to fly back from leave to SEA returning to base from my leave. Had 1 day sober after 5 straight days of basically blackout drinking while at home. I needed to wait out a 90min layover there, so to try and keep myself awake I grabbed a large coffee. Now this was probably the 1st or 2nd coffee I had had in the previous decade, and I got Cope Snuff in my upper lip that I have been gutting since I didn’t spit my chew spit back then. I proceeded to run into the bathroom, cutting ahead of about a dozen in line, bang on the first stall door screaming for the dude to hurry. Get in there, somehow sit down without shitting myself or the seat/wall behind me, and unleash the LOUDEST, and raunchy smelling gassy shit you could imagine. It went on for at least 5 minutes, just a symphony of gassy shits. I finally end with a crescendo of about a minute and a half of just pure farting. I’m still profusely sweating, and due to being drunk and 25, not caring about what I had just done, so I walk out of the stall like nothing happened. Get to the sink, take my Mariners hat off and proceed to wash my hands. One of the guys next to me asked if I was alright, and I, bloodshot eyes & sweaty as hell, responded it was a fine Navy weekend. Then I just walked away.

This sounds like worst case scenario and best case scenario twisted into one experience.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They just sent me a $75 gift certificate so at least I got that going for me

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Always fly Delta, had flight cancelled coming out of punta cana one time and rescheduled for 3 days later and Delta put us up in a 5* all inclusive resort that was absolutely amazing.
FML.....We were SLC Utah Skiing/Snowboarding years ago and checked out went to the airport on shuttle and BOOM everything totally shut down for snowfall. Unfortunately for us All Hotels were full for 2 days and I finally get the ONLY room the 3rd day which 10 of us slept in...then shuttle back to airport and home. I have to sleep/spend (UN-showered FML) 2 days in an Airport.....BUT I will say the Mormons keep clean airports!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
FML.....We were SLC Utah Skiing/Snowboarding years ago and checked out went to the airport on shuttle and BOOM everything totally shut down for snowfall. Unfortunately for us All Hotels were full for 2 days and I finally get the ONLY room the 3rd day which 10 of us slept in...then shuttle back to airport and home. I have to sleep/spend (UN-showered FML) 2 days in an Airport.....BUT I will say the Mormons keep clean airports!
I was stuck overnight in Houston a few weeks back because of a flight delay that morning. Nothing as shitty as this, but I’ve had a tough run in Houston lately

Top Bottom