Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst airport experience?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Landing in key west sucks a dick. Outside of turbulence my flying times have been no problem. You should have a green vape. I keep 3 cartridges in the fridge just for going places that can potentially suck. Bc when you hit it, it doesn't suck as bad.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I once took a smaller comercial plane (maybe 25 rows) from PCB to Atlanta.......that fucking plane shook the entire flight (and i've been in 45 straight mins of turbulence over the Rockies heading to Seattle.).

Have had 1 sit upon landing for 1.5 hours on tarmac and have waited 2 hours on tarmac to depart.

Luckily I have NEVER been on one that had to turn around and head back for issues.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I shut down a late night flight when I saw over 20 rivets had come undone on an engine cowling outside my window. Mechanics said there were too many loose to fly or repair. Pissed off many people. A couple of months before a plane crashed for missing rivets and a piece of metal was sucked into an engine.

I shut down a late night flight when I saw over 20 rivets had come undone on an engine cowling outside my window. Mechanics said there were too many loose to fly or repair. Pissed off many people. A couple of months before a plane crashed for missing rivets and a piece of metal was sucked into an engine.
We were flying out of Philly to Italy and my wife's friend decided to use the plane's restroom. For whatever reason it wasn't working and she notified the flight attendant. Five fucking hours later we reboarded the plane in the middle of the night to take off. Even though there were two bathrooms on that flight, they shut the whole thing down to fix that one shitter. We still give her shit about it to this day.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We were flying out of Philly to Italy and my wife's friend decided to use the plane's restroom. For whatever reason it wasn't working and she notified the flight attendant. Five fucking hours later we reboarded the plane in the middle of the night to take off. Even though there were two bathrooms on that flight, they shut the whole thing down to fix that one shitter. We still give her shit about it to this day.
Bitch needs a spritz we all wait 5hrs. The bloody slime on its own time negra

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd rather fall apart of my own volition too. Fuck them. Yall do the fucking job so I don't die. Or get a bad spot to fly bc I got a heavy auntie cuntie

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'd rather fall apart of my own volition too. Fuck them. Yall do the fucking job so I don't die. Or get a bad spot to fly bc I got a heavy auntie cuntie
The airline put all of us up in a motel and got all of us out on the first 2 planes in the AM.

Was in Chicago 44 years ago and flew back to Houston. A week or so later the same type plane on the same carrier crashed after take off from O'Hare and all on board were killed. For all I know it was the same plane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_191

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is that a jumper or you flying fancy? When you fly do you ever wonder about your radar signature? If your pilot was a Russian do you think he would have throttled thru it?
Yes, yes, yes

Taggart

Elite
Founder
The airline put all of us up in a motel and got all of us out on the first 2 planes in the AM.

Was in Chicago 44 years ago and flew back to Houston. A week or so later the same type plane on the same carrier crashed after take off from O'Hare and all on board were killed. For all I know it was the same plane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_191
I watch a lot of airline crash documentaries (weirdly enough, it actually helped me get over my fear of flying). This was by far one of the most haunting ones.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I watch a lot of airline crash documentaries (weirdly enough, it actually helped me get over my fear of flying). This was by far one of the most haunting ones.
I love true shit. Not fake bullshit dude I'm a viber. I'm as nOrmal as an afghan rug on a Saturday bight boogie down

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Any scheduled connection through LaGuardia... I actively avoid connecting through that shithole at all costs now.
youknow-you.gif

I've made this mistake. GOD help the next poor soul who does!

Joe King

Elite
Worst experience flying? Prolly either taking off directly into a thunderstorm that one time, or maybe when I got singled out for "enhanced security" not once, not twice, but three times while waiting to board a flight. They didn't find shit.

Best experience was on a cross country flight outta LA on a late Tuesday afternoon. Through a twist of fate, I was the only passenger on the plane. Just me, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

Pilot ended up inviting me to the cockpit where I got to ride in the jump seat the whole flight. Well, up until the last 30 or so minutes when they made me leave. Something about not wanting my voice on the recorder for the 30 minutes prior to landing.

All in all, it was an amazing flight.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
furthest North I’ve been is Reagan. I did see John McCain when I was there

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Worst experience flying? Prolly either taking off directly into a thunderstorm that one time, or maybe when I got singled out for "enhanced security" not once, not twice, but three times while waiting to board a flight. They didn't find shit.

Best experience was on a cross country flight outta LA on a late Tuesday afternoon. Through a twist of fate, I was the only passenger on the plane. Just me, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

Pilot ended up inviting me to the cockpit where I got to ride in the jump seat the whole flight. Well, up until the last 30 or so minutes when they made me leave. Something about not wanting my voice on the recorder for the 30 minutes prior to landing.

All in all, it was an amazing flight.
Where were the Cocks? You know about the Cocks and QuinnCy Carter. Gamecocks hot 4 interceptions boom @champsballs
Remember what Da Cocks. I'm going good mining and fishing they are selling Alaska. Dont forget freight expense

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Flying from Denver to Wyo and they didn't call the flight. There were 4 of us waiting at the gate and they pulled up and exchanged a stewardess and then pulled away without telling any of us to board. Funny thing was.. I had a dog with me that they loaded on to a wrong flight going to Billing MT and they sent luggage to California. The lady at the desk had to have been pranking us. So I had to take a flight to salt lake city to get to Wyo and had to go back to the airport the next day to get my dog and it took 5 days to get my luggage.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Where were the Cocks? You know about the Cocks and QuinnCy Carter. Gamecocks hot 4 interceptions boom @champsballs
Remember what Da Cocks. I'm going good mining and fishing they are selling Alaska. Dont forget freight expense
I used to fly kc to Nashville a lot. Last time I flew was 2017 only a few months right after my multiple overdoses I thought everything was cool cuz I had stayed out of legal trouble and was back working.
Had to take a rental home and my butt was sore for days. A lot happened and I’m not ready to talk about it

I used to fly kc to Nashville a lot. Last time I flew was 2017 only a few months right after my multiple overdoses I thought everything was cool cuz I had stayed out of legal trouble and was back working.
Had to take a rental home and my butt was sore for days. A lot happened and I’m not ready to talk about it
You overdosed multiple times???
1683947288068.gif
1683947331814.gif

You must be pathetic.

And you had legal problems and was out of work for a time??!! LOL
1683947503250.gif

Hahaha. I’m embarrassed you’re a kstate fan. It does explain some of your retardation on here tho.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Was in DIA in 06 waiting to fly back from leave to SEA returning to base from my leave. Had 1 day sober after 5 straight days of basically blackout drinking while at home. I needed to wait out a 90min layover there, so to try and keep myself awake I grabbed a large coffee. Now this was probably the 1st or 2nd coffee I had had in the previous decade, and I got Cope Snuff in my upper lip that I have been gutting since I didn’t spit my chew spit back then. I proceeded to run into the bathroom, cutting ahead of about a dozen in line, bang on the first stall door screaming for the dude to hurry. Get in there, somehow sit down without shitting myself or the seat/wall behind me, and unleash the LOUDEST, and raunchy smelling gassy shit you could imagine. It went on for at least 5 minutes, just a symphony of gassy shits. I finally end with a crescendo of about a minute and a half of just pure farting. I’m still profusely sweating, and due to being drunk and 25, not caring about what I had just done, so I walk out of the stall like nothing happened. Get to the sink, take my Mariners hat off and proceed to wash my hands. One of the guys next to me asked if I was alright, and I, bloodshot eyes & sweaty as hell, responded it was a fine Navy weekend. Then I just walked away.

Top Bottom