Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Woman raped by Russian soldiers

QuanChi

Elite
Travis reached out to touch her back, his fingers outlining the outer edges of the wings. It felt different than the rest of her skin, like leather was sewn into her back. It was so odd, it didn't feel like...

His mind was quickly diverted when she lowered herself onto his cock, sheathing him inside her. The inner walls of her pussy engulfed him, sending waves of pleasure through his entire body. Her pussy was so warm, so wet, so tight! Of all the girls he had sex with before sending them to be auctioned off, none compared to this.

Travis watched as she expertly rocked her hips, sliding her dripping pussy up and down his full length. Each time she rose, he felt her inner walls clamp down, as if milking his shaft. He was paralyzed -- not that he wanted to move.

The girl dismounted, spun around and crawled back onto his lap. She placed a hand on each shoulder, then impaled herself on his throbbing member. Travis' hands began to massage her breasts that were bouncing up and down from kneading his cock. She emitted a soft moan. Her orgasm was approaching fast.

"Did you really think putting a roofie in my drink would be able to subdue me?"

Wait. How did she know?

Travis' higher mental functions shut down. All he could think about was how spectacular her warm wet pussy felt and how her hypnotic breasts swung in front of him. Clearly there wasn't enough blood in his body to make his sex organs work alongside his brain.

She fucked Travis much faster. Her sex slapped against his pelvis making a loud clapping noise that echoed through the room. Travis thrust back into her with perfect rhythm. His balls were about to spill their contents inside her.

"Yes! Empty yourself inside me! Fill me!"

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Travis reached out to touch her back, his fingers outlining the outer edges of the wings. It felt different than the rest of her skin, like leather was sewn into her back. It was so odd, it didn't feel like...

His mind was quickly diverted when she lowered herself onto his cock, sheathing him inside her. The inner walls of her pussy engulfed him, sending waves of pleasure through his entire body. Her pussy was so warm, so wet, so tight! Of all the girls he had sex with before sending them to be auctioned off, none compared to this.

Travis watched as she expertly rocked her hips, sliding her dripping pussy up and down his full length. Each time she rose, he felt her inner walls clamp down, as if milking his shaft. He was paralyzed -- not that he wanted to move.

The girl dismounted, spun around and crawled back onto his lap. She placed a hand on each shoulder, then impaled herself on his throbbing member. Travis' hands began to massage her breasts that were bouncing up and down from kneading his cock. She emitted a soft moan. Her orgasm was approaching fast.

"Did you really think putting a roofie in my drink would be able to subdue me?"

Wait. How did she know?

Travis' higher mental functions shut down. All he could think about was how spectacular her warm wet pussy felt and how her hypnotic breasts swung in front of him. Clearly there wasn't enough blood in his body to make his sex organs work alongside his brain.

She fucked Travis much faster. Her sex slapped against his pelvis making a loud clapping noise that echoed through the room. Travis thrust back into her with perfect rhythm. His balls were about to spill their contents inside her.

"Yes! Empty yourself inside me! Fill me!"

AZXSqco.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom