Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will Tua set the record

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
For being carted off the field? I love the guy but damn, he’s already up to 3 at least. And he got carted off for a rib injury Sunday…
Par for the course for the Bama pussies. Asking this question is akin to asking if any Bammer will have an NFL career worth a shit. (D Henry is a golden unicorn….that would never have gone to that shit hole if we didn’t already have Gurley. So I don’t count him)

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Par for the course for the Bama pussies. Asking this question is akin to asking if any Bammer will have an NFL career worth a shit. (D Henry is a golden unicorn….that would never have gone to that shit hole if we didn’t already have Gurley. So I don’t count him)
For being carted off the field? I love the guy but damn, he’s already up to 3 at least. And he got carted off for a rib injury Sunday…

Tua is inherently frail. Henry is inherently steel. It's all in the genes, all 25,000 of them.

Cre8ive

Founder
It would be interesting to see the injury claus in his contract. Handle with care.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Henry is one hell of a physical specimen. Julio Jones is too
Henry is the 🐐. When it’s over he will have HS Heisman, Real Heisman, and NFL MVP. FYI: he is the list…….

As I say this meaning the Greatest Football Player ever…..he could have played 4-7 positions and probably still been HOF.

Cre8ive

Founder
Henry is one hell of a physical specimen. Julio Jones is too
I heard one announcer say he gasped when he saw Derrick Henry in person for the first time. He could not believe what an amazingly large physical specimen he was - he said he was taken aback and then realized why Henry literally ran over and through people.

Does Julio count? I remember when there was a debate of who was better between AJ and Julio. I shouldn’t say a debate as Uga fans were the only ones who think AJ is a better receiver than Julio. Sad

TJHall1

Legendary
Courtesy of aj epenesa, Iowa product, raping the dolphins oline yesterday, and breaking 92 of tuas ribs.

Cre8ive

Founder
He'll set the record for injuries...he's too frail to be a Tom Brady football animatron.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I’m a Bammer.

Not a pussy.

I will beat your ass.

I can buy a plane ticket for you.

Let me know.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
How in the hell did he bend his thumb like that?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
How does he ever come back from that? Even in the best case, I don’t see the NFL ever clearing him to play

Edit: obviously a Flamin hot take
Did you see him last week? He couldn't even stand up after slamming his head on the ground. Shouldn't of even been playing tonight

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But I really think he must have the record for times carted off in college and pro games combined.

Who else has been carted off more than 4 times?

Top Bottom