Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will smith is nuts

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

The single reason I think it was real is that what in the fuck did they stand to gain by staging something like this? What an embarrassment to the black community! What would happen if a white guy had slapped Chris? Prison motherfucker! Prison. Bottom line - Will Smith is a mentally ill dude. He lets if wife fuck strange dick and then I imagine he sucks it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think Rock thought he was just gonna fake slap him and that's why he just took it. But if you watch his fist after the slap.... He was not down with what happened. He cocked that right hand right after that and then let it go then cocked it again.

TJHall1

Legendary
I think Rock thought he was just gonna fake slap him and that's why he just took it. But if you watch his fist after the slap.... He was not down with what happened. He cocked that right hand right after that and then let it go then cocked it again.
Yup, you could tell Chris was not down with what happened. He had that hanging fist then thought twice.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So he lets other dudes bang his wife but you gained respect because he couldn’t take a joke. Interesting
It takes big balls two bitch slap sumwon on national tv. Know doubt bigger balls than it takes two make fun of sick people like Rock did.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It takes big balls two bitch slap sumwon on national tv. Know doubt bigger balls than it takes two make fun of sick people like Rock did.
I don’t know, with faggots like you around it takes pretty big NUTS to perform stand up comedy, especially in front of that crowd.

Why is that sick bitch even at the award show? She should have been home social distancing. No body wants to see her disgusting bald head.

Why is it ok for Will Smith to bring sick people to events? Now everyone in attendance will have their hair fall out.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t know, with faggots like you around it takes pretty big NUTS to perform stand up comedy, especially in front of that crowd.

Why is that sick bitch even at the award show? She should have been home social distancing. No body wants to see her disgusting bald head.

Why is it ok for Will Smith to bring sick people to events? Now everyone in attendance will have their hair fall out.
Will & Chris have nothing two worry about inn yore scenario 🤷‍♂️

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

It's funny because it's probably true. Pfizer setting it up makes the most sense of anything I've heard yet. I bet 90% of America had no clue what alopecia was a week ago. Tens of millions of American idiots probably learned about alopecia from this stunt & I bet alot of them will go ask their doctor about their hair loss.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This is fucking great.
That IS fucking great! I love the guy who said "I dropped the hammer on her pretty good!" That pussies name will never again cross my lips. And woe be unto any producer that thinks it would be a good idea to cast him in a movie or documentary - unless it is a documentary about Will and how he likes to watch his whore wife get fucked while he uses two fingers to jack off. Imagine a black dude with a cock the size of my pinkie?

Latest posts

Top Bottom