Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wild West

BigDickNick

Poster
What if I told you that I’m married to a black woman that earns more than I do by over 100% and that I like to have her massage my prostae?

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
What if I told you that I’m married to a black woman that earns more that I do by over 100% and that I like to have her massage my prostae?

I'd say good for you. Like I said nothing wrong with you liking a good sounding every now and again. Just make sure whoever is doing it is over 18. I know you struggle with that.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
I am weird. I’d prefer that you not use slurs, though.
Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

D

Deleted member 2886

So what the fuu,...nah actually I don't want to know.
ace-ventura-gross.gif
Looks as though this -"odd"- situation was handled very proficiently.
Well done mighty croot_lord.
SKOL!

Top Bottom