Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wild West

croot_lord

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Patron
Would you say that it’s very similar to the claims of election fraud?

I'm just saying you can't prove what happened. It sounds to me like you're just making something up to distract from the fact you like harassing children. You're just throwing up smoke screens.

BigDickNick

What if I told you that I’m married to a black woman that earns more than I do by over 100% and that I like to have her massage my prostae?

croot_lord

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Patron
What if I told you that I’m married to a black woman that earns more that I do by over 100% and that I like to have her massage my prostae?

I'd say good for you. Like I said nothing wrong with you liking a good sounding every now and again. Just make sure whoever is doing it is over 18. I know you struggle with that.

CumAllahHerAss

Leader
Founder
I am weird. I’d prefer that you not use slurs, though.
Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot Faggot faggot faggot faggot @BigDickNick is a @LilDickFaggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

CuriousFiend

Elite
Platinum
So what the fuu,...nah actually I don't want to know.
ace-ventura-gross.gif
Looks as though this -"odd"- situation was handled very proficiently.
Well done mighty croot_lord.
SKOL!

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $0.00 of $500.00
Top Bottom