Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wife and Kids just left and won’t be back till late tonight

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gators300

Savage Daemon
Founder
My first thought reminded me of an old Greg Newton post. Here's part of it:

I caught one around the New Mexico line in 98 that I layed up in bed with for about a week. After around the third day she had to abort the poor bastard in the toilet from the digging and tunneling I was doing every hour on the hour. The room smelled like a bums nutt
sack, but the sex was better than a no one's at home Sunday tug.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
You should buy a shit ton of cheap pizza, whip out an old NCAA video game, and run through fvckin seasons on dynasty mode until you crawl into bed around 2:30 and whisper in your wifes ear that you lead Wyoming to its first title in an upset win over Alabama. She'll no doubt give you a BJ when you tell her you were 5-0 in Kibbie Dome against ranked teams.

Last edited:
You should buy a shit ton of cheap pizza, whip out an old NCAA video game, and run through fvckin seasons on dynasty mode until you crawl into bed around 2:30 and whisper in your wifes ear that you lead Wyoming to its first title in an upset win over Alabama. She'll no doubt give you a BJ when you tell her you were 5-0 in Kibbie Dome against ranked teams.
Honestly couldn't dream up a more perfect day.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
My first thought reminded me of an old Greg Newton post. Here's part of it:

I caught one around the New Mexico line in 98 that I layed up in bed with for about a week. After around the third day she had to abort the poor bastard in the toilet from the digging and tunneling I was doing every hour on the hour. The room smelled like a bums nutt
sack, but the sex was better than a no one's at home Sunday tug.

That should be on a Hallmark card

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Get high, Jack off a few times, order wings and pizza and have a few cocktails.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Your screen name is what I aspire to do every Friday and Saturday. Props to you sir

Top Bottom