Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is Herschel walker afraid to debate?

D

Deleted member 2886

You've absolutely nailed it. Unfortunately there are too many retards like @American Deplorable who eat up everything trump says like it's gospel. Cant think for themselves, and then say the same stuff about liberals.

You're from a different country and even you can figure this stuff out with only a few mins of research on the interwebs. Too bad too many hear want to cock gobble what's fed to them instead of doing their own research. They're becoming what they despised.
Well hot damn!
You've also nailed it mate!
Heads up man, I am slightly tripping rn, 😁found several shrooms while chopping wood.

Strange thing is, I'm surrounded by the same cock gobbling retards here.
Got banned yesterday from a couple of local -so called "free speech" Telegram chat forums, probably from questioning the various controlled op narratives these blind idiots are raving madly in support of.

It'll probably be largely due the outside-looking in- foreigner perspective -which affords me an allowance of being unaffected, or at least less so, by the continuous cultural distraction performances.
Sometimes, well almost all the time, while on TFSF, from my pov it's like I've walked into a bar and everyones religiously glued to an old tv, eagerly watching reruns of an 80s gameshow as if for the very first time.

You know, I never, ever expected to find common ground with any others outside of NZ, it's really quite amazing to me actually being here participating with you guys.
Like, actual, legit, real life Americans,...seriously it's the coolest experience.
Probably seem comical AF, but it's a massive honour engaging in dialogue with ya'z.
Really glad I'd randomly stumbled onto TFSF.

The big picture, imo, of the current ever-retarding state of humanity, leads me to a conclusion that it is extremely important rn for me to do whatever little I can to assist the US citizenry, coz it seems that you guys are manning the last fortification holding the enemy of all humanity a bay.
Hence why i got stuck into this Hershel cunty,...specifically to assist you TJ.
I'm not kidding mate.

I also figure if even one or two others were afforded an opportunity to really see past the circus acts, even if only a mere glimpse as a result of my small efforts, hopefully that might create some minor degree of a proliferating effect.
Ya know like the "snowball effect."

😂Hey TJ, do ya ever hit the DYCA thread?
Seems I've triggered several small mobs of the lurking pharisees with some of the facts I've been dumping,...and it's not even the real good shit yet.🤣
Pretty sure our "goodcop-badcop" blaspheming friend would go absolutely nuclear if he knew.😆
I'd considered dropping hints, though patience is a virtue and also allows him to continue exposing his own absurd hypocrisy.

😁I'll fuck off now, before my shroomed out rabbling get too psychedelic.👍

@CuriousFiend

I don't want people who have lived mickey mouse lives running the country,instead people who have a few battle scars. It doesn't matter who gets put into the spotlight, they are going to get the old smear campaign against them.

The guy has had one hell of a life, working his ass off the entire way and being a positive representative of his state, university, and professional organization. Nothing but the utmost respect from all his peers in everything from cfb to mma.

I am 41 years old. Growing up in this country you never heard a single negative word about Trump until he ran against the political establishment. Now he is literally Hitler. It will be the same with all people who speak up.
Don’t feed the trolls.

Jtrain80

Legendary
LOL what?? You can't be serious. The guy is a serial sexual harasser, stalker, and almost start a fucking shootout with the police while threatening to murder his wife.

Am I missing some sarcasm by you here? Most people with a brain think he's a fucking retard.

And never heard a single negative word about trump until he ran for president? Did you ever read the newspaper at any time in the 90s?? People hated him. He fucked over all kinds of people and businesses throughout his professional life. Holy shit.

Well fuck, I must have had my head up my ass for the last 20 yrs.

Herschel - it's the best option we have at this point, unless you want some sleeze ball lawyer type that is backed by the establishment.

Trump - business ain't for the faint of heart. You won't find anyone successful in any industry that doesn't have a few enemies. People that lose are always wanting someone else to blame.

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend

I don't want people who have lived mickey mouse lives running the country,instead people who have a few battle scars. It doesn't matter who gets put into the spotlight, they are going to get the old smear campaign against them.

The guy has had one hell of a life, working his ass off the entire way and being a positive representative of his state, university, and professional organization. Nothing but the utmost respect from all his peers in everything from cfb to mma.

I am 41 years old. Growing up in this country you never heard a single negative word about Trump until he ran against the political establishment. Now he is literally Hitler. It will be the same with all people who speak up.
Wow dude, you're only 5 years older than me.

I get what you're meaning, and I can understand you.
It's just seems so glaringly obvious from an outside perspective that both sides are of the same coin,... tightly clasped in one nefarious hand.

Heard of this guy before?

*Decimus Junius Juvenalis, known in English as *Juvenal. He was a Roman poet(sorta like an independent journalist of his time) active in the late first and early second century AD.
He is the author of the collection of satirical poems known as the Satires.

#"Bread and circuses"(or bread and games; from Latin: panem et circenses) is a metonymic phrase referring to superficial appeasement.
Used commonly in cultural, particularly political, contexts.

#In a political context, the phrase means to generate public approval, not by excellence in public service or public policy, but by diversion, distraction or by satisfying the most immediate or base requirements of a populace, by offering a palliative: for example food (bread) or entertainment (circuses).

#Juvenal, used it to decry the "selfishness"of the common people and their neglect of wider concerns.
The phrase implies a population's erosion or ignorance of civic duty as a priority.
magicut_1651699024764.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
Well fuck, I must have had my head up my ass for the last 20 yrs.

Herschel - it's the best option we have at this point, unless you want some sleeze ball lawyer type that is backed by the establishment.

Trump - business ain't for the faint of heart. You won't find anyone successful in any industry that doesn't have a few enemies. People that lose are always wanting someone else to blame.
Guess you haven't looked at any of the other candidates. Not surprising since you're gung ho for handi-herschel.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Guess you haven't looked at any of the other candidates. Not surprising since you're gung ho for handi-herschel.

Well no I haven't looked at any other candidates. Not a Trump thing, just don't have time to research candidates in a state I don't live in.

Hypothetically if we fired every congress member, we would still get a goofball or 2 in as a replacement. Fuck it, give Hershel the ball. Doubt he could twist it up any worse than what have as Republican Senators now.

TJHall1

Legendary
Well no I haven't looked at any other candidates. Not a Trump thing, just don't have time to research candidates in a state I don't live in.

Hypothetically if we fired every congress member, we would still get a goofball or 2 in as a replacement. Fuck it, give Hershel the ball. Doubt he could twist it up any worse than what have as Republican Senators now.
Yes, let's just give it to whoever trump endorses, like jp Mandel (couldn't even get first or last name correct), or the dude he endorsed months ago before Twitter and his children convinced him it was retarded and he repealed it, or maybe Dr fucking oz!

D

Deleted member 2886

Try this mate...

Think of what a Hollywood actor does when they go on set/stage....

What does a politician do when they go on the political set/stage?

An actor and a politician are essentially the same.

Both follow scripted performances written by those we don't see on the set/stage.

I don't know how we can fix this, but we all ought to strive to realize all politics is merely an act, a performance.

Each of us ought to be pissed off because these performances have been paid for with our taxes, aka: stolen money, designed to manipulate us, so as to naively identify with one side or another when the fact is these are, like I previously mentioned, two sides of one coin.

This is why I'm absolutely opposed to the political performance system in NZ.
The whole thing needs to be torn out by the roots.
IMG_20220423_233916.jpgIMG_20220423_234116.jpgIMG_20220423_233610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TJHall1

Legendary
Try this mate...

Both follow scripted performances written by those we don't see on the set/stage.

I don't know how we can fix this, but we all ought to strive to realize all politics is merely an act, a performance.

Each of ought to be pissed off because these performances have been paid for with our taxes, aka: stolen money, designed to manipulate us, so as to naively identifying with one side or another when the fact is these are, like I previously mentioned, two sides of one coin.

View attachment 99172View attachment 99171View attachment 99173
This is perfect. But there are too many on here who carry the maga flag without seeing how fucking dumb they are them selves. They claim any opinion that's different than tham is a troll! @American Deplorable wants a circle jerk. If someone doesn't gobble trumps cock then he says troll. He's a fucking moron.

D

Deleted member 2886

This is perfect. But there are too many on here who carry the maga flag without seeing how fucking dumb they are them selves. They claim any opinion that's different than tham is a troll! @American Deplorable wants a circle jerk. If someone doesn't gobble trumps cock then he says troll. He's a fucking moron.
Yeah man I get what ya mean aye, and you're spot on again coz it's a maladaptive dysfunctional-reactionary behaviour I notice being expressed constantly.

It arises directly as a result of societal conditioning, ie: the feral religion of materialistic egotism -which also spawns proliferated narcissistic retardation.

Basically what I'm suggesting is that what you've described of that ironic -hypocritical behaviour,...is essentially triggered subconsciously and driven/motivated by the Limbic System- (aka: "lizard brain") -automatic reactivity fight/flight/freeze/fawn responses.

Any cognitive processes and physical actions made while the Limbic System is being aroused, are generally devoid of logical scrutiny and instead just plain old fashioned irrational reactivity.
(ie: the reeeeeeeeeeee!!!)

The Limbic System part of our human brain(at the back of our head sitting upon the spinal cord) is what activates when presented with danger, whether real or imagined.

So whenever some-one has been triggered by misperceiving a threat or danger, ie: as you've described of the display of hypocrisy.
The triggered individual has little to no awareness of the fact their brain has switched off the large majority of higher cognitive functions and is now almost entirely operating from a limited perspective as if in immediate mortal danger and will only re-act to any external sense perceptions in one of these four irrational ways- fight/flight/freeze/fawn.

Ie: Any attempts at arguing, debating, presenting legitimate factual evidences, etc, to them will be perceived as if an attack.
It pretty much creates a perpetuating cycle of ever increasing irrationality.

And,...groups of dysfunctional individuals who are stuck operating from this "lizard brain" perspective, actually feed off of one another which manifests as communally perpetuated delusion.

So by feeding one of them, equates to feeding all of them.

The only way to get through to people functioning from this retarded state, is to demonstrate that ones-self is not a threat or danger.
Though this takes a great deal of patience, -self restraint & self control, and empathy.

Quite often our own swollen ego won't allow us to attempt this more constructive approach.
I've found psilocybin/psilocin shrooms are a powerful tool for draining out the puss-filled swollen ego, so it can be put back in it's proper place....

-The sovereignty usurping feral ego is only ever a cruel master, yet if willfully kept in check by ones true self, it[the ego] is an extremely effective servant.

😉👍

Jtrain80

Legendary
Try this mate...

Each of us ought to be pissed off because these performances have been paid for with our taxes, aka: stolen money, designed to manipulate us, so as to naively identify with one side or another when the fact is these are, like I previously mentioned, two sides of one coin.

View attachment 99172View attachment 99171View attachment 99173

I went to school later in life and tried to be successful at it. In my freshman level American Government class the book said:

- Government is the business of deciding who gets what.

- Politicians job is to get re elected(by repaying donors)

Landjeff

Poster
I'm not saying that. But would you vote for someone too afraid to take part in a Republican debate, where most issues are agreed upon? What the fuck does he think his job is if he's elected???

This, right here, are the types of situations that get fucking morons elected who think Guam will capsize if too many people get on one side of it.
He’ll do exactly what DJT asks without question. Sign me up as a yes.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I’ve met & spoke with Herschel, heard him speak on a few occasions before entering politics, & heard him speak on the campaign trail. Despite all his personal issues/struggles as pointed out itt, he’s simply a good man who’s overcome obstacle after obstacle in his life.
He’s not a polished politician & doesn’t pretend to be. I hope he never is.
Maybe get to know his message a little better before attacking him.

If he’s being attacked by the likes of the NYT, WaPo, AJC, etc that should tell you a lot.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’ve met & spoke with Herschel, heard him speak on a few occasions before entering politics, & heard him speak on the campaign trail. Despite all his personal issues/struggles as pointed out itt, he’s simply a good man who’s overcome obstacle after obstacle in his life.
He’s not a polished politician & doesn’t pretend to be. I hope he never is.
Maybe get to know his message a little better before attacking him.

If he’s being attacked by the likes of the NYT, WaPo, AJC, etc that should tell you a lot.
Maybe if he partook in the debates like the rest of the candidates people would hear his message.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I just read that he has skipped like 5 debates now between republican candidates. Is it because his past is so sketchy with his near shoot-out with police and stalking/sexual harassment history? On a radio show his reason for not debating was "the other candidates are just jealous."

Sounds like someone who is afraid he'd get wiped across the floor in a debate.
Simple - He doesn't know how too, nor does he have the necessary skills, a.k.a. got promoted due to football skills and not academic ones!

TJHall1

Legendary
During an interview last week with Fox 5 Atlanta, anchor Russ Spencer asked him about making false claims about earning a degree. "In some instances, you've exaggerated," Spencer said. "You said that you graduated from UGA."

"I never said that," Walker responded. "They say that. And I said — that's what you gotta remember. I never, I never have said that statement. Not one time. I've said that I studied criminal justice at UGA."

This is an interview from a few years ago:

"People say, 'Herschel, you played football.' But I said, 'Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1 percent of my graduating class in college,'" Walker said during an 2017 interview with Sway Calloway on his SiriusXM radio show.

He also made the claim during a motivational speech that same year. "All of sudden I started going to the library, getting books, standing in front of a mirror reading to myself," Walker says. "So that Herschel that all the kids said was retarded become valedictorian of his class. Graduated University of Georgia in the top 1 percent of his class."

Maybe too many knocks to the head?

TJHall1

Legendary
Herschel Walker Says Trump is Lying About Asking Him to Run For Senate: ‘I’m Mad’ He’s ‘Taking Credit’

Herschel Walker, Georgia’s Republican nominee for Senate, accused former President Donald Trump of lying about asking him to run.
Walker, the former NFL running back who has been endorsed by Trump, told rapper Killer Mike in a wide-ranging interview on Revolt TV that he did not run for office because Trump asked him to.

“One thing that people don’t know is President Trump never asked me. I need to tell him that he never asked. I heard it all on television that he’s going to ask Herschel, saying Hershel is going to run,” Walker said. “President Trump never came out and said ‘Herschel, will you run for that Senate seat?'”
“So, I’m mad at him, because he never asked, but he’s taking credit that he asked,” Walker said.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I just read that he has skipped like 5 debates now between republican candidates. Is it because his past is so sketchy with his near shoot-out with police and stalking/sexual harassment history? On a radio show his reason for not debating was "the other candidates are just jealous."

Sounds like someone who is afraid he'd get wiped across the floor in a debate.
He leaves his shit in your tour mouth
Fuck u man

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Herschel Walker Says Trump is Lying About Asking Him to Run For Senate: ‘I’m Mad’ He’s ‘Taking Credit’

Herschel Walker, Georgia’s Republican nominee for Senate, accused former President Donald Trump of lying about asking him to run.
Walker, the former NFL running back who has been endorsed by Trump, told rapper Killer Mike in a wide-ranging interview on Revolt TV that he did not run for office because Trump asked him to.

“One thing that people don’t know is President Trump never asked me. I need to tell him that he never asked. I heard it all on television that he’s going to ask Herschel, saying Hershel is going to run,” Walker said. “President Trump never came out and said ‘Herschel, will you run for that Senate seat?'”
“So, I’m mad at him, because he never asked, but he’s taking credit that he asked,” Walker said.
Hershcel and I don't know each other. I don't know MusK either. But none speak ill of him or George Washington where. All yall racists
@Rube Reaper
you concur? Ill send you the video in a minute

TJHall1

Legendary
He leaves his shit in your tour mouth
Fuck u man
cynpai.gif

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
And think about this: even with all that shit Donald trump has endorsed him. Holy fuck, that is horrible. Way worse than the oz endorsement. Unfortunately there's too many people who are too consumed with gobbling trump's cock to realize his idiotic endorsements like @American Deplorable

Trump is loyal, he's stuck by Herschel for decades.

And let's not pretend that Herschel wasn't crazy in college. He almost joined the Marines instead of going to college. Heard stories that Dooley had to convince him to stay in college after his freshman year because Herschel wanted to know what it felt like to kill a man

TJHall1

Legendary
Trump is loyal, he's stuck by Herschel for decades.

And let's not pretend that Herschel wasn't crazy in college. He almost joined the Marines instead of going to college. Heard stories that Dooley had to convince him to stay in college after his freshman year because Herschel wanted to know what it felt like to kill a man
Trump loyal???

Hahahahaha.

Until someone says 1 thing he disagrees with or someone doesn't do exactly as he says. If that happens he pulls petty bullshit and claims they're terrible at their job.

TJHall1

Legendary
The latest on Herschel is that it's coming out that he has multiple children with other women and has nothing to do with those children.

This, after he has been railing on African American men for not having anything to do with their children and saying fatherless families are a huge problem.

At this point this seems like a comedy movie. Almost like it's scripted. Like will Farrell in the campaign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom