Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is Herschel walker afraid to debate?

TJHall1

Legendary
I just read that he has skipped like 5 debates now between republican candidates. Is it because his past is so sketchy with his near shoot-out with police and stalking/sexual harassment history? On a radio show his reason for not debating was "the other candidates are just jealous."

Sounds like someone who is afraid he'd get wiped across the floor in a debate.

Oler Ted

Elite
I just read that he has skipped like 5 debates now between republican candidates. Is it because his past is so sketchy with his near shoot-out with police and stalking/sexual harassment history? On a radio show his reason for not debating was "the other candidates are just jealous."

Sounds like someone who is afraid he'd get wiped across the floor in a debate.
He should challenge them to an Oklahoma drill.

But the answer is probably what you mentioned, or his campaign manager knows he can’t think on his feet

TJHall1

Legendary
He should challenge them to an Oklahoma drill.

But the answer is probably what you mentioned, or his campaign manager knows he can’t think on his feet
He doesn't seem like someone that would be too quick witted. There is 0 chance I'd ever vote for any one who refuses to take part in debates for whatever reason.

As far as the Oklahoma drill, this guy is running too and might have something to say about that:
1651634909502.png

TJHall1

Legendary
Does he need to debate to win any office in the state of Georgia? He is a god down there, seems like a shoo-in.
I'm not saying that. But would you vote for someone too afraid to take part in a Republican debate, where most issues are agreed upon? What the fuck does he think his job is if he's elected???

This, right here, are the types of situations that get fucking morons elected who think Guam will capsize if too many people get on one side of it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'm not saying that. But would you vote for someone too afraid to take part in a Republican debate, where most issues are agreed upon? What the fuck does he think his job is if he's elected???

This, right here, are the types of situations that get fucking morons elected who think Guam will capsize if too many people get on one side of it.

I didn't say you said that...I hear you loud and clear. Just commenting that Hershel would probably win without debating just because of how much he is loved in 1980. Maybe he figures why risk it. Especially with his history already mentioned, and his mental health stuff.

TJHall1

Legendary
I didn't say you said that...I hear you loud and clear. Just commenting that Hershel would probably win without debating just because of how much he is loved in 1980. Maybe he figures why risk it. Especially with his history already mentioned, and his mental health stuff.
Yep, I get what you are saying. Lots of idiots voting.

On a side note, you have to be a full blown tard to vote for someone simply because you loved them as a college athlete and they're in your party.

D

Deleted member 2886

First up,...I had no idea who this Hershel dude is, until doing a quick search ~30mins ago.

The answer to your OP was immediately apparent,...and also GarnetPild has briefly pointed to it as well.

@TJHall1 -have ya seen the movies -'Split'- & -'Glass'?
IMG_20220504_211311.jpg
I don't think Hershel is afraid to debate, but rather he and his handlers know it will only result in total disaster for their subversive campaign efforts.

They will be extremely cognizant of the fact that the cognitive & emotive stress from such debating will -at some point- trigger either -a personality switch, -a fugue state, -a depersonalization episode, -&/or trigger various unpredictable combinations of whatever other undisclosed co-morbities afflict this guy.
[#"co-morbidities" = other underlying psychological/emotional dysfunctionalities]
IMG_20220504_211323.jpg
From a logical pov, to me, regardless of almost wholly lacking the pertinent details of this specific case-other than extensive Psychological knowledge & insight, it seems absolutely absurd that this guy is anywhere near the political ring,...and that this isn't being highlighted by media or human rights groups.

😏Although in the context of the severely corrupted/retarded "western" modern political arena, it makes perfect sense!

Hershel is merely another useful puppet/gimp with a smouldering degree of fame with which can be stoked to utilize as a shiny public distraction-or like a carrot on a stick.

Anyways, below is a -very- brief -"mainstream"- explanation of Hershels
-publicly known- affliction.
(#Note: There is a great deal more to "DID" than what the "mainstream" academia shills will admit to -especially in the DSM5,...and of which is directly the result of something aggressively hidden from the public!)
IMG_20220504_210917.jpg
IMG_20220504_210114.jpg

#Final note: Regarding the unscrupulous individuals encouraging/maneuvering this guy Hershel into the political arena.
Despite appearances, they are absolutely perpetrating abuse upon an individual that is less than capable of recognizing the full scope of this detrimental reality.
#If he did recognize the reality, there is no way he'd allow this abuse by willingly participating,...unless threatened with something.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@GarnetPild hit the nail on the head. He doesn't need to debate yet. He will probably have to debate on down the line, but why put himself in a situation where is strengths are not showcased?

The RNC has pulled out of the presidential debate commission as of a few weeks ago. It was obvious that they were biased and republican candidates were not on equal footing. Hell Chrissy Wallace basically debated Trump for Joe Biden in the last election.

Hershel will be just fine. His morals align with the republican party in 1980 and he will have plenty of opportunities to showcase that ourtside of debates. I would like to see him in at least one debate, preferable much closer to the election.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
@GarnetPild hit the nail on the head. He doesn't need to debate yet. He will probably have to debate on down the line, but why put himself in a situation where is strengths are not showcased?

The RNC has pulled out of the presidential debate commission as of a few weeks ago. It was obvious that they were biased and republican candidates were not on equal footing. Hell Chrissy Wallace basically debated Trump for Joe Biden in the last election.

Hershel will be just fine. His morals align with the republican party in 1980 and he will have plenty of opportunities to showcase that ourtside of debates. I would like to see him in at least one debate, preferable much closer to the election.
I disagree. The primary debates is a way to vet the competitors to find the best person against the Democrat (Stacy Abrams). If you don’t get to see Herschel’s debate skills and then he shits his pants on stage with Abrams, then you’ll have some real problems in Jawjah.

Does he need to debate to win any office in the state of Georgia? He is a god down there, seems like a shoo-in.
“Don't run if you can walk. Don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lie down.”

- Lou Holtz

If he doesn’t need to debate then he shouldn’t. No reason to risk any potential slip ups or allow early lines of attack that the Democrats can end up using later.

Oler Ted

Elite
He doesn't seem like someone that would be too quick witted. There is 0 chance I'd ever vote for any one who refuses to take part in debates for whatever reason.

As far as the Oklahoma drill, this guy is running too and might have something to say about that:
View attachment 98507
If one guy could tackle Herchsel one on one, it’s this man. I don’t know who he is, but he’s got the eye of the tiger

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I disagree. The primary debates is a way to vet the competitors to find the best person against the Democrat (Stacy Abrams). If you don’t get to see Herschel’s debate skills and then he shits his pants on stage with Abrams, then you’ll have some real problems in Jawjah.

I see your point, but Joe Biden basically diarrheaed on stage and still "won".

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
“Don't run if you can walk. Don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lie down.”

- Lou Holtz

If he doesn’t need to debate then he shouldn’t. No reason to risk any potential slip ups or allow early lines of attack that the Democrats can end up using later.
Some good wisdom from slobberin Lou

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I am against a debate in this particular senate race.

The race should come down to an NFL style combine.

You get so many points for winning each event such as bench press, 40 times, shuttle times, etc.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Oh For Fucks Sake........ this place is fucking awful. Now were going to have to deal with @TJHall1 not only fagging up EVERY fuckin thread......that mental midget is now going to start creating threads. Hopefully the End is near!

Jtrain80

Legendary
First up,...I had no idea who this Hershel dude is, until doing a quick search ~30mins ago.

The answer to your OP was immediately apparent,...and also GarnetPild has briefly pointed to it as well.

@TJHall1 -have ya seen the movies -'Split'- & -'Glass'?
View attachment 98696
I don't think Hershel is afraid to debate, but rather he and his handlers know it will only result in total disaster for their subversive campaign efforts.

They will be extremely cognizant of the fact that the cognitive & emotive stress from such debating will -at some point- trigger either -a personality switch, -a fugue state, -a depersonalization episode, -&/or trigger various unpredictable combinations of whatever other undisclosed co-morbities afflict this guy.
[#"co-morbidities" = other underlying psychological/emotional dysfunctionalities]
View attachment 98697
From a logical pov, to me, regardless of almost wholly lacking the pertinent details of this specific case-other than extensive Psychological knowledge & insight, it seems absolutely absurd that this guy is anywhere near the political ring,...and that this isn't being highlighted by media or human rights groups.

😏Although in the context of the severely corrupted/retarded "western" modern political arena, it makes perfect sense!

Hershel is merely another useful puppet/gimp with a smouldering degree of fame with which can be stoked to utilize as a shiny public distraction-or like a carrot on a stick.

Anyways, below is a -very- brief -"mainstream"- explanation of Hershels
-publicly known- affliction.
(#Note: There is a great deal more to "DID" than what the "mainstream" academia shills will admit to -especially in the DSM5,...and of which is directly the result of something aggressively hidden from the public!)
View attachment 98699
View attachment 98698

#Final note: Regarding the unscrupulous individuals encouraging/maneuvering this guy Hershel into the political arena.
Despite appearances, they are absolutely perpetrating abuse upon an individual that is less than capable of recognizing the full scope of this detrimental reality.
#If he did recognize the reality, there is no way he'd allow this abuse by willingly participating,...unless threatened with something.

I am not sure what your quick Google search pulled up, but you couldn't be more off.

Every person that has ever lived on planet earth has made mistakes except one.

Here is a nice little video about him:

TJHall1

Legendary

This is a terrible way to look at it. If he's afraid to debate other Republican candidates then he has no business running. And how do you know what his stance is on anything? From his recited speech at the rnc? How exactly is he showcasing his strengths, at town halls where his controllers control everything.

Like I said before, this is how you end up with Hank Johnsons elected.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is a terrible way to look at it. If he's afraid to debate other Republican candidates then he has no business running. And how do you know what his stance is on anything? From his recited speech at the rnc?

Not saying i necessarily agree with it, but his job is to win the seat, not win the debate.

You can see his policy stances on his website. Just because something is said, does not mean it will come true anyway. "Read my lips, no new taxes!"

TJHall1

Legendary
Not saying i necessarily agree with it, but his job is to win the seat, not win the debate.

You can see his policy stances on his website. Just because something is said, does not mean it will come true anyway. "Read my lips, no new taxes!"
Seems pretty far off from MAGA and the alfa way when you're afraid to debate fellow republicans, let alone try to unseat an incumbent democrat. Jmo.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Seems pretty far off from MAGA and the alfa way when you're afraid to debate fellow republicans, let alone try to unseat an incumbent democrat. Jmo.

I agree with you, just trying to play a little devils advocate. Part of the reason that people love MAGA is that he says what he thinks even if he slips up or others disagree. Not debating violates that spirit. I understand the reasoning even though i don't really like it.

TJHall1

Legendary
I agree with you, just trying to play a little devils advocate. Part of the reason that people love MAGA is that he says what he thinks even if he slips up or others disagree. Not debating violates that spirit. I understand the reasoning even though i don't really like it.
I get ya, and I 100% understand the reasoning for not debating. I just think it's pathetic and would never vote for someone who uses it.

D

Deleted member 2886

I am not sure what your quick Google search pulled up, but you couldn't be more off.

Ok, cool, thanks dude.
Appreciate the feedback.
Could ya possibly help me understand what you mean coz I'm unsure what points you're addressing.

Hopefully this link works...
👇This is the right guy, isn't it?

#I've seen one of his awesomely patriotic political vids,...he seemed undeniably charismatic and sound of mind based on what the video portrayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJHall1

Legendary
Ok, cool, thanks dude.
Appreciate the feedback.
Could ya possibly help me understand what you mean coz I'm unsure what points you're addressing.

Hopefully this link works...
👇This is the right guy, isn't it?

#I've seen one of his awesomely patriotic political vids,...he seemed undeniably charismatic and sound of mind based on what the video portrayed.
That quote in the tweet basically sums up my thoughts on him. A slightly retarded man running for office based on being popular because of something that has nothing to do with what he's running for.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Herschel is simply a figure head just like the current POTUS is. Herschel probably suffers greatly from CTE. He doesn't debate because he would look like Biden up there. Only the braindead left don't let shit like that impact their voting. HW is simply a vessel to take back a spot for the GOP. All his votes will be dictated by I believe MAGA handlers.

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Yes, I forget Stacey Abrams was damn near their governor.
Good chance she steels the next gov election, unless the pubs give us someone new.
I thought Herschel was up against Warnock who is a crazy left loon. Herschel’s strategy is like Biden’s, make the other person the issue being voted on.

TJHall1

Legendary
Herschel is simply a figure head just like the current POTUS is. Herschel probably suffers greatly from CTE. He doesn't debate because he would look like Biden up there. Only the braindead left don't let shit like that impact their voting. HW is simply a vessel to take back a spot for the GOP. All his votes will be dictated by I believe MAGA handlers.
Wouldn't it be smarter to get behind someone who has a brain and a good agenda instead of voting in a semiretard?

TJHall1

Legendary
This is the sort of shit that happens when politicians get voted in without being properly vetted thru debates and such:

And looky looky the Georgians were also responsible for this fuckin moron 🤣🤣 pull your shit together Georgia.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yes that’s him.
Sweet thanks man.

@Jtrain80
Since you've been so forthcoming,...allow me to reciprocate.

Ok, so I'll begin by addressing your previous assertions, followed by providing some more relevant information.

☝️
(1) I agree, you shouldn't know what my Google search pulled up.
(2) "...but you couldn't be more off."???
🤔Really could use your help with elaborating that claim as I'd previously requested of you.
Currently, and until you provide further insight as requested, your claim simply does not make any other sense beyond a slyly attempted shot below the belt.
I would hope to think much higher of you, or anyone else, than resorting to such as that.
(Also-FYI: Yes sir, Indeed,...I most certainly have delved much further into the documented background of Hershel Walker since last nights post -which was formulated from barely 10mins lazily researching.)
☝️Is that assertion simply meant as a jest?-(I can clearly see a jest is one of several possibilities, however as it is not my responsibility to guess your intention so I will not assume to do so.)
If that statement is not a jest, then perhaps it was a simple logical error???
Whatever the case may be, it is of little concern as it is devoid of comic value and is illogical and thus irrelevant.
Moving on.
Thanks again for sharing that video.
Very interesting bro.
[It is very understandable that, unless money/career, or personal necessity generates ones motivation, most folks generally only effort to disregard seeking learning/understanding psychological knowledge.]
Me, personally,...I've endured experiencing extreme psychological dysfunction since birth -ie: born into a dysfunctional 'Family of Origin'.
I have become highly motivated in the seeking, & first hand practical application, of a substantial range of modern accumulated psychological knowledge and understanding.
That video you've shared displays very prominent signs of underlying dysfunctionality.
Although I, nor any other, could legitimately discern what the cause may be, or the scope nor degree to which Hershel is afflicted, -especially based on anything less than long-term clinical observation.
Yet still it can clearly be seen/heard that something is definitely affecting Hershel.

Alrighty, now to provide relevant information.
This is the book supposedly written by Hershel Walker, back in 2009.
It can be purchased online for about ~$35NZD or ~$29USD.
1650343301.jpg
In this book Hershel makes the claim that he has been officially diagnosed with "Dissociative Identity Disorder", and that he has names for some of his claimed 12 split personality "alters".

Unfortunately for Hershel's credibility, an immediate fundamental discrepancy regarding his claims arises.

#The "Dr" who is claimed to have "diagnosed Hershel.

In order to actually be diagnosed with any type, or combination, of Personality Disordering -as described in the DSM5(Diagnostics &Statistics Manual -volume 5)
In simple terms -It requires multiple qualified psychological professionals assessments being established via long term clinical evaluation.

-Continued in following post.

D

Deleted member 2886

@Jtrain80Screenshot_2022-05-05-14-12-23-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgIMG_20220505_142912.jpg#Ever since Mugabe and the communist filth usurped & utterly ruined the highly developed and prosperous nation of [fmr-Sth]Rhodesia in the 1979 stolen elections.
Just speculating here, but I'd not be surprised if Jerry Mungadze is one of the communists who participated in the horrific crimes against Rhodesians.
Anyways, to continue here are some basic bits of relevant info.
Screenshot_2022-05-05-14-12-39-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-12-49-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-13-07-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-13-27-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-13-43-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-14-03-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgIMG_20220505_141728.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-05-14-18-00-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
# One more bit won't fit so will be in the following post.

D

Deleted member 2886

@Jtrain80Screenshot_2022-05-05-14-18-10-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I have already collected much more if you'd like, though most of it is rather complex.

#My updated subjective interpretation of this Hershel Walker, based on a lot more than I've provided here, is that he, and others, are very likely disingenuously using the falsified DID diagnosis for covering up his real character and to falsely excuse Hershel's past well documented violent anti-social criminal behaviours, and to also avoid accountability for any future anti-social crimes.
AND so he can prance around virtue signaling under the fabricated guise of supposedly being this "courageous"-"selfless"-"iconic advocate for mental health sufferers".

I reckon it's bloody obvious Hershel is at minimum,-a career bullshit artist, a compulsive liar, and an unscrupulous puppet.

TJHall1

Legendary
And think about this: even with all that shit Donald trump has endorsed him. Holy fuck, that is horrible. Way worse than the oz endorsement. Unfortunately there's too many people who are too consumed with gobbling trump's cock to realize his idiotic endorsements like @American Deplorable

D

Deleted member 2886

That quote in the tweet basically sums up my thoughts on him. A slightly retarded man running for office based on being popular because of something that has nothing to do with what he's running for.
I reckon you've got exceptional discernment skill mate.

Hershel, imo, is dodgey as fuck!
I think he's likely a socio-, or psycho-path masquerading as if mentally challenged with this very specific falsified "D.I.D." claim of his, so he can continually dodge accountability by pleading fake victim-hood and convenient spells of amnesia, or busting out the old -"I'm innocent, it wasn't me, it was my split personality".
All while selfishly exploiting the social benefits from virtue signaling as if a "positive roll model" & "mental health advocate".

He's one seriously sick puppy.

TJHall1

Legendary
I reckon you've got exceptional discernment skill mate.

Hershel, imo, is dodgey as fuck!
I think he's likely a socio-, or psycho-path masquerading as if mentally challenged with this very specific falsified "D.I.D." claim of his, so he can continually dodge accountability by pleading fake victim-hood and convenient spells of amnesia, or busting out the old -"I'm innocent, it wasn't me, it was my split personality".
All while selfishly exploiting the social benefits from virtue signaling as if a "positive roll model" & "mental health advocate".

He's one seriously sick puppy.
You've absolutely nailed it. Unfortunately there are too many retards like @American Deplorable who eat up everything trump says like it's gospel. Cant think for themselves, and then say the same stuff about liberals.

You're from a different country and even you can figure this stuff out with only a few mins of research on the interwebs. Too bad too many hear want to cock gobble what's fed to them instead of doing their own research. They're becoming what they despised.

Jtrain80

Legendary
@CuriousFiend

I don't want people who have lived mickey mouse lives running the country,instead people who have a few battle scars. It doesn't matter who gets put into the spotlight, they are going to get the old smear campaign against them.

The guy has had one hell of a life, working his ass off the entire way and being a positive representative of his state, university, and professional organization. Nothing but the utmost respect from all his peers in everything from cfb to mma.

I am 41 years old. Growing up in this country you never heard a single negative word about Trump until he ran against the political establishment. Now he is literally Hitler. It will be the same with all people who speak up.

TJHall1

Legendary
@CuriousFiend

I don't want people who have lived mickey mouse lives running the country,instead people who have a few battle scars. It doesn't matter who gets put into the spotlight, they are going to get the old smear campaign against them.

The guy has had one hell of a life, working his ass off the entire way and being a positive representative of his state, university, and professional organization. Nothing but the utmost respect from all his peers in everything from cfb to mma.

I am 41 years old. Growing up in this country you never heard a single negative word about Trump until he ran against the political establishment. Now he is literally Hitler. It will be the same with all people who speak up.
LOL what?? You can't be serious. The guy is a serial sexual harasser, stalker, and almost start a fucking shootout with the police while threatening to murder his wife.

Am I missing some sarcasm by you here? Most people with a brain think he's a fucking retard.

And never heard a single negative word about trump until he ran for president? Did you ever read the newspaper at any time in the 90s?? People hated him. He fucked over all kinds of people and businesses throughout his professional life. Holy shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom