Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you think Trump lost the election?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He was the victim of massive fraud in the vote counting and processing system unlike anything ever seen in the history of this country. I could fill up a page on this subject, but in short, the democrats pulled off a crooked election from small towns all the way up to our largest metropolitan cities. Lastly, I fear that if they can do it to Trump, they can do it to any conservative candidate. Imagine, no such thing as an honest election.

BigBucnNole

Elite
He was the victim of massive fraud in the vote counting and processing system unlike anything ever seen in the history of this country. I could fill up a page on this subject, but in short, the democrats pulled off a crooked election from small towns all the way up to our largest metropolitan cities. Lastly, I fear that if they can do it to Trump, they can do it to any conservative candidate. Imagine, no such thing as an honest election.

To think this you have to completely ignore the massive amounts of zealot Republicans working inside the Republican Party that hate the democrats more than you could ever imagine. And they have access to hundreds of millions of dollars and people willing to do some shady fucking shit.

I think the results were less accurate this go around compared to previous elections. But I don’t think the Dems have the capability to skew an election to that degree. If they tried, given how incompetent they are, they would’ve exposed themselves to the zealots for the Republicans. And that just hasn’t happened yet, at least not to a degree to mobilize that particular group.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
To think this you have to completely ignore the massive amounts of zealot Republicans working inside the Republican Party that hate the democrats more than you could ever imagine. And they have access to hundreds of millions of dollars and people willing to do some shady fucking shit.

I think the results were less accurate this go around compared to previous elections. But I don’t think the Dems have the capability to skew an election to that degree. If they tried, given how incompetent they are, they would’ve exposed themselves to the zealots for the Republicans. And that just hasn’t happened yet, at least not to a degree to mobilize that particular group.

1622991333888.jpeg

BigBucnNole

Elite
And… this is just the presidency we’re talking. It’s not some dictatorial position. It relies on a number of bureaucrats entrenched under government unions and have immense power in their particular agency. You can’t just appoint or fire them away. They feed options to the top, which then go to appointed directors, who further filter and limit options before they are put in front of the President. 95% of a decision’s direction is made before a President even offers input.

Congress has much more control domestically. Especially committee chairs and speakers. The presidency isn’t worth that level of risk, despite it being publicized like it is.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Going back to 2000, in recent memory anyway, both sides always claim the other side stole the election. George (Selected, not Elected) W. Bush knew this all too well.

I thought Trump would win, but then you could see the red flags going in. Parscale getting fired, facebook cutting him off, covid, and then the rapidly growing nonaffiliated voters. You know which demo had their enthusiasm drop for trump the most? White males.

If you want to talk about election interference, the biggest violators of that were facebook, mainstream media pushing nonstop negative coverage on purpose, the pharmaceuticals, and his own government agencies pumping out non stop propaganda. Time of all magazine outlined it.

The problem with things like the arizona audit, and pushing the narrative thaat trump somehow won in a landslide ignores real problems. It ignores techs influence, it ignores codifying shitty election practices like mail in ballots and extended counting deadlines. The next big hiccup I see is what the dems and republicans have been trialing in state and local elections the past few cycles, and that's the multiple national recount. Nikki Fried, who's running against DeSantis refused to concede when she lost the first count in Florida for Ag Commissioner in 2018. So she refused to concede and forced multiple recounts and the totals narrowed to the point she took a lead and then declared victory. Our law is wayy too loose with recounts and both parties know it. What happens is, they are actively pushed until the total flips. Gillum tried it with DeSantis in that election. Rick Scott won his recount against outgoing Senator Bill Nelson. Stacy Abrams tried it as well I believe. The overarching trend and strategy is to contest the results, where as it used to be an option of last resort. That's a problem.

Cre8ive

Founder

The republicans "zealousness" to fight as ONE doesn't even move the motivation meter when compared to the JIHAD democratic party. They are ONE voice along with the networks and big digital partners. All one had to do was pay attention to the dramatic difference in conduct during the four year war against Trump. They won it. But not fair and square, but by skullduggery and tenacity.

SADUCFKNIGHT

Poster
Mail in ballots did it. People too lazy to go to the polls now had a mechanism to avoid it. I think there were irregularities but MIV cost him and so did COVID-19. *

Cre8ive

Founder
Because he couldn’t shut the fuck up and focus on policy.
He won the election because he talked about new policies, enacted them, managed them and grew them. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about promises and he kept them all. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about the "witch-hunt" as he was right about it all. That's the big difference between democrats and republicans. The republicans don't talk enough and the democrats won't shut the fuck up!

Cre8ive

Founder
Written by The Atlantic. LOL! Do you know what that publication actually is? I don't think you do. Brush up on them and you will start to smell CNN, MSNBC and other rotting corpses that pose as news organizations. Very liberal....as is "The Wall Street Journal" and "The New York Post" said........if you're looking for American posts/Conservative postings...we're running out of options. You'll need to do some "digging" for those who still value American ways....those focused on the Constitutions of the United States.

Try again.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
He won the election because he talked about new policies, enacted them, managed them and grew them. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about promises and he kept them all. He wouldn't shut the fuck up about the "witch-hunt" as he was right about it all. That's the big difference between democrats and republicans. The republicans don't talk enough and the democrats won't shut the fuck up!
This.

Trump collected a record number of votes because he focused on policies and the culture war.

God help us if the GOP goes back to just taking it on the chin and only "talking policy".

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
80% of Republicans and now up to 30% of dems feel the election was stolen. The truth is coming out as we see all these audits starting to happen across these states that had massive amounts of fraud. This isn't going away and the facts of what happened and how the fraud was committed will be revealed. Biden the most popular pres. in Us history? C'mon man, only a fool would fall for that.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The republicans "zealousness" to fight as ONE doesn't even move the motivation meter when compared to the JIHAD democratic party. They are ONE voice along with the networks and big digital partners. All one had to do was pay attention to the dramatic difference in conduct during the four year war against Trump. They won it. But not fair and square, but by skullduggery and tenacity.

Based on what? The reality show we call politics that we watch on tv? 90% of what happens happens behind the scenes. The garbage you see on TV is just garbage. Most Americans don't even bother watching it. Tucker Carlson is the highest rated and he gets what? 3 million repeat viewers per night? That's 1 out of every 100 Americans. News is entertainment, nothing else. And it's not particularly popular entertainment.

Demi Lovato had 30 to 40 million more followers on Instagram than Trump had on twitter. What does that tell you?

America 1st

Founder
Based on what? The reality show we call politics that we watch on tv? 90% of what happens happens behind the scenes. The garbage you see on TV is just garbage. Most Americans don't even bother watching it. Tucker Carlson is the highest rated and he gets what? 3 million repeat viewers per night? That's 1 out of every 100 Americans. News is entertainment, nothing else. And it's not particularly popular entertainment.

Demi Lovato had 30 to 40 million more followers on Instagram than Trump had on twitter. What does that tell you?
That followers on Instagram and twitter don't mean shit.

If you're gonna troll do better.

Anyone with a brain knows if you aren't fighting the culture war the way Trump was then you're batting for the enemies of America.

There are patriots fighting for American values (America 1sters) then there is everyone else.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Do people here really think he lost that election? Wow, is all I gotta say. Then you compound your stupidity by completely fabricating excuses on why he lost. It’s dillusions within an illusion for some of you people. It’s funny.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Dems stole the election with voter fraud, no doubt. Trump and staff warned of this months before the election. Trump also got more votes than any republican presidential candidate in history of USA. Truck loads of dem votes were rolling in days after we all voted.

JonnySober

Poster
Do people here really think he lost that election? Wow, is all I gotta say. Then you compound your stupidity by completely fabricating excuses on why he lost. It’s dillusions within an illusion for some of you people. It’s funny.
It's alarming

100% of people on this website minus a few contrarians should know it was stolen and say so without equivocation

BigBucnNole

Elite
That followers on Instagram and twitter don't mean shit.

If you're gonna troll do better.

Anyone with a brain knows if you aren't fighting the culture war the way Trump was then you're batting for the enemies of America.

There are patriots fighting for American values (America 1sters) then there is everyone else.

lol. Just because most folks aren’t larpers like yourself, doesn’t mean they can’t vote. Most folks don’t give a shit about your silly game.

America 1st

Founder
lol. Just because most folks aren’t larpers like yourself, doesn’t mean they can’t vote. Most folks don’t give a shit about your silly game.
This is what I just said.

There are folks that care about our country (America 1sters) and folks that don't.

Cre8ive

Founder
80% of Republicans and now up to 30% of dems feel the election was stolen. The truth is coming out as we see all these audits starting to happen across these states that had massive amounts of fraud. This isn't going away and the facts of what happened and how the fraud was committed will be revealed. Biden the most popular pres. in Us history? C'mon man, only a fool would fall for that.
You nailed it Richtiger. Especially your last line...C'mon man, only a fool would fall for that.

Amen brother. Stolen in plain site.

That 30 to 40 million people have a below average I.Q. And maybe one more BBN?

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

you are pretty sensible but the OP is 100% correct. Nothing really paints the picture you posted. Its plainly obvious how it was handled. 2016 showed them how far to go. They basically doubled the votes for biden and took 15% from Trump. Every thing that went on in every aspect shows that they stole the election. Everything... From top to bottom.

Jtrain80

Legendary
they didn't cheat Trump because he is conservative, they cheated him because he's an outsider.

As soon as y'all realize that the fight isn't Red vs Blue but rather America vs. the Establishment, everything becomes much clearer.

^^sounds like a q-cultist to me.

BigBucnNole

Elite
they didn't cheat Trump because he is conservative, they cheated him because he's an outsider.

As soon as y'all realize that the fight isn't Red vs Blue but rather America vs. the Establishment, everything becomes much clearer.

Close. Not quite there. Government can’t be inept at running something like the VA and then turn around and be the best kept cultish secret raping children and driving the world.

It is a class problem tied to capital surplus that hit its stride in the 90’s and an dated ineffective government system from the 40’s. Granted folks at the top love it because it pays extremely well.

Problem for everyone else is the institutional system is not able to handle a modern economy. It’s a weird dynamic, but basically decisions on funding come from inter departments writing up a budget and passing up the chain, which is further modified and adjusted all through different levels within the agency, then by the Presidents folks, then plopped on a committee desk, which adjusts it further and is finally voted on by budget authority and spending authority. It’s a bottom up budgeting process and a top down spending process. It sucks.

To fix it would require a complete flip of that relationship so you would effective have Congress set aside the money and let the adjustments happen starting at the top of an agency and going to the bottom. It would give huge flexibility that isnt there now.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Democrats flipped the Senate and White House, Republicans almost flipped the house. Crises are bad for incumbents. It's really no more complicated than that.

Top Bottom