Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is Steve Cook?

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Or is NPH really Steve Cook….? ☹️
View attachment 38805

giphy.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I went to hs in KY with a Steve Cook and his Uncle was also a Steve Cook. It'd be hard to say you own the rights to that name. Mohammed Hasan wouldn't be more popular in the middle east than SC is in America.
Lol we got lawyers too

And we aren't talking about any specific Steve Cook. Just an anonymous individual that is just a legend
While I agree in theory……
1) we all have lawyer but do you wanna waste money? (No I don’t think your serious @Croot_Overlord …just saying)
2) you are saying this in a thread with multiple pictures of this Steve Cook on YOUR board and speaking of the legend which is that guy.
3) To me…he is like @nascardawg and would be a “ripoff” to steal/infringe on his created persona/character. (I’m not into all that personally but to each their own)
4) I would rather we reach out and try and bring him and @nascardawg on as they would bring humor/entertainment and more people.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1) we all have lawyer but do you wanna waste money? (No I don’t think your serious @Croot_Overlord …just saying)
2) you are saying this in a thread with multiple pictures of this Steve Cook on YOUR board and speaking of the legend which is that guy.
3) To me…he is like @nascardawg and would be a “ripoff” to steal/infringe on his created persona/character. (I’m not into all that personally but to each their own)
4) I would rather we reach out and try and bring him and @nascardawg on as they would bring humor/entertainment and more people.
Im not gonna do it because we just have plenty of better things to do. There are zero legal issues though - hell we could file a trademark on “Who is Steve Cook?” and then we could sue anyone that used that

BurntJ

Founder
Anyone remember?

I believe it’s Aubbie that really knows him…maybe wife (ex maybe) cousin or something. Dude use to hound him when his dad owned Saluda’s but Steve said he did. That fella would fire bomb his threads with truth bombs about real stuff in Steve’s life and 💥 🤣
If we get Steve….we should get that dude too! B🙏🙏

BurntJ

Founder
Im not gonna do it because we just have plenty of better things to do. There are zero legal issues though - hell we could file a trademark on “Who is Steve Cook?” and then we could sue anyone that used that
True but using his image and likeliness would be a loss….which was my point.
Putting a saying wouldn’t be trouble

and see the other points as they were more of real answers than the other…..which was supposed to be the opportunity for me to explain….

Steve uses his lawyers (as any sophisticated gentleman would do) to keep the poorz in their “lot” in life. 🤣

Hahaha, you seem like fun. I agree in bringing in anyone that brings content, but you seem terrified of some guy.

Im a big fan of, “Oh, you have lawyers, I have lawyers too. Let’s put them in touch.” Clears out a lot of empty threats. Nobody is affecting his business, reputation, or livelihood.

True but using his image and likeliness would be a loss….which was my point.

and see the other points as they were more of real answers than the other…..which was supposed to be the opportunity for me to explain….

Steve uses his lawyers (as any sophisticated gentleman would do) to keep the poorz in their “lot” in life. 🤣
Image and likeness to do what? It’s not libel and nobody is profiting off of it. Relax, Matlock.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

at this point I’m gonna do it just to prove a point

Latest posts

Top Bottom