Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Army guys is this normal for y’all?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
JFC.....what are you 6?

Fight like a man....bare fist and win or get yore ass kicked BUT Tomorrow is ALWAYS a NEW DAY.
This idea is to win anyway you have to do it. If someone is holding onto my special purpose I'm using anything at my disposal. If you want a fair fight put on gloves.

Joe King

Elite
What are they teaching you in Basic? Thank god I did my time in the Navy.
Consider who it was that did it.

JFC.....what are you 6?

Fight like a man....bare fist and win or get yore ass kicked BUT Tomorrow is ALWAYS a NEW DAY.
Ain't no fair in fighting. You do whatever it takes to win. Pokin' in the eye to get a POS off of ya is fair fighting. Kick 'em in the balls if ya have to, then when they bend over in pain, upper cut to the nose.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Ain't no fair in fighting. You do whatever it takes to win. Pokin' in the eye to get a POS off of ya is fair fighting. Kick 'em in the balls if ya have to, then when they bend over in pain, upper cut to the nose.
How fair is grabbing one's schlong?

You also must be a yuuuge pussy who is about 5’4. No wonder you love riding bikes so much with other homosexuals.

Joe King

Elite
How fair is grabbing one's schlong?
It's prolly not, but if that's what it takes to get someone off of you, then so be it. Ain't no "fair" in fighting.

Fair means the other guy has an equal chance, and who wants to be in fight like that? You should always want the upper hand.

Both videos are barracks horse play that got a little out of hand.

Believing that either were “fights” or intended to be is laughable.

Joe King

Elite
Then you are a yuuuuge bitch, also, to go along with being a 5’4 homosexual who has to resort to biting, poking eyes, and grabbing cocks to avoid having their ass kicked.
Whatever dumb fuck.

All I was saying is that if one is forced to fight, (because fights should be avoided if possible) you do whatever is needed to win.

In other words, if a fight is thrust upon you, fight as though it is a fight to the death.

Video 1

If we are talking about life and death or great bodily harm with malice, sure.
If we are talking about a scirmish between to idiots who want to argue about something stupid, no
Have some honor.

Video 2

we better step it up boys

Joe King

Elite
Video 1

If we are talking about life and death or great bodily harm with malice, sure.
If we are talking about a scirmish between to idiots who want to argue about something stupid, no
Have some honor.
The dude grabbed the guys dick. Once that happens, it becomes the former and everything is suddenly fair game, imho.

It would be nice if we coulda seen the whole incident and what started it. For all we know, dick grab guy might've just been defending himself.

Video 2

we better step it up boys
I didn't actually watch the second one, just the first one.

Whatever dumb fuck.

All I was saying is that if one is forced to fight, (because fights should be avoided if possible) you do whatever is needed to win.

In other words, if a fight is thrust upon you, fight as though it is a fight to the death.
Doubling down on homosexual, short pussy. Bold move.

u
The dude grabbed the guys dick. Once that happens, it becomes the former and everything is suddenly fair game, imho.

It would be nice if we coulda seen the whole incident and what started it. For all we know, dick grab guy might've just been defending himself.

I didn't actually watch the second one, just the first one.
Understood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom