Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White Supremacy now on Jeopardy

ThreadBot

Poster

In today’s episode of “when will it ever stop”, current and former contestants penned the ever present open letter scolding and shaming Jeopardy champion Kelly Donahue for his vile disgusting show of White Supremacy. What did he do? Well I’m his first night of winning he held the number 1 ( with his pointer finger) up against his chest, after win number 2 he did the same with two fingers. But on night number three, the vile Nazi had the nerve to hold up three fingers against his chest!!!! Of course this widely used hand gesture which can be seen dozens of times every night in the NBA is now reason to kick him off the show and ruin the mans life. This madness has to stop. I don’t know what can be done but it is beyond the pale now.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I'm confused at how many people are around "certain hate groups" enough to know their vernacular and "signs."

To my knowledge, I haven't known a damn person associated with a hate group....my entire life.

Seriously, who are these people that hang out with people from hate groups?

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Kelly better not apologize for anything.

Remember, these are likely the same people who believe showing an okay hand gesture is racist in some way.

Also, they tried this nonsense with the HS wrestler from Ohio (I believe) who had just won his third state title in a row.

Correct. If we have learned anything over the last few years (or the entire history of mankind), it's that appeasement never works. An apology will only embolden the mob further.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I try to be polite to haters. When they yell at me for being white I just smile and say "take a flying suck up my ass you worthless diseased pig fucker." That comment stops everything. It has a stupefying effect on the mentally challenged. @ThreadBot - try it, it really, really works! And bull horns are now on sale at Amazon. Let your voice be heard across a football stadium!

champsballs

Elite
Founder
lol, yeah her head and face are a disgrace and filthy disgusting, still would like to see them tits though. Ask for a bag to be put on her head 1st maybe. Just a thought.

Let’s see your ugly bitch then Dawg
Anyone of you fags saying this have never been with a hot crazy bitch like that

TJHall1

Legendary
Let’s see your ugly bitch then Dawg
Anyone of you fags saying this have never been with a hot crazy bitch like that
Hot???
tenor.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I listened to some black dude on ESPN radio talk about Nick Saban saying terrible things about Deion. We’re all sick of the the black agenda and the segregation. Hope this helps OP

D

Deleted member 2886

This random meme reckons the three fingers gesture(fig:4) symbolizes,
-"benediction(Jewish)"
IMG_20220521_170816_991.jpg
*EDIT: 🤔Although it depends whether the thumb is used, in which case it would be (fig:3), -"gesture of Catholic and Episcopal priests in giving benediction"

Top Bottom