Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which posters from the main board do you wish started threads here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We are going to get them starting threads here.

Also, which retards from over there would you like to see a running stream of their posts to laugh at?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is true...which forces me to ask WHY THE FUCK YOU would TAG those faggits. @Greg Gregsone (I don't want to tag that faggit) is literally a PEDO. This is a list of faggit who should NEVER have access here.
We aren't trying to recruit them or anything, but also we don't want this site to be a safe for any specific viewpoint.

However, what we are going to do is make a bot that takes their posts and post them in a thread dedicated to themselves over here so people can observe their behavior

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We aren't trying to recruit them or anything, but also we don't want this site to be a safe for any specific viewpoint.

However, what we are going to do is make a bot that takes their posts and post them in a thread dedicated to themselves over here so people can observe their behavior
:ROFLMAO: 😂🤣

I was honestly joking as I would just continue to troll the shit out of those losers. I LOVE THIS BOT IDEA.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Honestly, don’t know how I feel about this

tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But the bots don’t reply to posts in any thread but their’s correct?
The ones he's making there don't reply at all. They just take the posts and will post them in there.

@squanchy and I are working one step at a time to build some master trolls. The Main board has tons of data that can be used by bots and data to train bots.

Don't worry - we aren't gonna shit up the board. If it's not hilarious in the end I will buy your dinner and drinks in BHam

BurntJ

Founder
Damnit, it definitely was D-6. Good call. Dude was a good poster.
Yeah D-6 is awesome.....BUT Lets be honest, he tapped out from becoming D-7. This was disappointing BUT anyone that has followed any of Kent's adventures knows dude is NO BETA. (sometime we have to choose between life and death)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah D-6 is awesome.....BUT Lets be honest, he tapped out from becoming D-7. This was disappointing BUT anyone that has followed any of Kent's adventures knows dude is NO BETA. (sometime we have to choose between life and death)

Yeah, his stories about attempting Everest were some of the high points of tmb. Didn't he get pulmonary edema or something and almost die the last time? Hardcore.

BurntJ

Founder
Yeah, his stories about attempting Everest were some of the high points of tmb. Didn't he get pulmonary edema or something and almost die the last time? Hardcore.
Yep, he had to go back to base and never got to peak on Everest. Pretty sure that was his 2nd attempt and he said after that, he cant try anymore due to the medical issues from the 2nd attempt.

BurntJ

Founder
There is an epic thread from 2009 when Georgia visited Stillwater that is on on our rivals HOF board where she got absolutely obliterated. She never was the same after that.

Pretty hilarious thread.
FUCK YOU for referencing the UGA vs OSU.

Disgusting that OSU LB was allowed to MURDER little Carlton Thomas running the ball up the middle. (I still remember that play like it was yesterday and I often refer to the time I saw Carlton Thomas MURDERED on a football field.)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yep, he had to go back to base and never got to peak on Everest. Pretty sure that was his 2nd attempt and he said after that, he cant try anymore due to the medical issues from the 2nd attempt.

I remember he said he had something set up at his home where he could reduce the amount of oxygen he breathed to simulate the hypoxic conditions at high alititude. Can't imagine how difficult climbing at those altitudes would be.

Top Bottom