Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is everyone from?

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Might hit you up this fall. Been itching to come down & chase some reds, haven't done that in awhile. Know you got a boat now. I have an old 18 foot Sea Hunt, as well. I enjoy surf fishing too, but never seem to have much luck.
Yeah surf fishing is what you do if you ate from Ohio.
I have some good spots near capers and breech inlet if you wanna go. I'm just building up my gear again since I lost it all in the fire

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have some good spots near capers and breech inlet if you wanna go. I'm just building up my gear again since I lost it all in the fire

We go to Edisto every fall on a fishing trip. I like to do at least a little surf fishing. Throw out a line, sit down & drink a beer on the beach, and wait for a big red or shark to swim by. Worse things to do, but I do feel you on the ohio peeps.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I also know some spots around breech inlet, but then again there are reds around just about every oyster bank or structure around that area. My favorite spot is up hamlin creek, behind goat island...at least it was years ago. Most of those spots don't change much though.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Born and raised on a farm in Pomaria. SC.
Mind if I ask what yall farmed? I love that area. Used to fish cowponds and a little turkey hunting that way. I live in the Salt flat land now but I miss rolling hills

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
d9b10d94-8db4-46ea-b7d6-cbf31ef52f83_text.gif

98e52ed8-169f-48a2-b44a-3961cbe3e56e_text.gif

cef984dc-7744-44f7-b569-b577893cbe3f_text.gif

5db00907-0847-40f3-a857-6a3d7e63884b_text.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I know there are a bunch of bammers and carolina guys. Just curious. Been seeing a bunch of sooners too.

I'm coastal SC
Originally or currently?

Texas born and bred (with a 10 year stint in NC before moving back to Texas for 9 years.)

Dayton, Ohio for the past 13 years come August 12. (Not that I'm keeping track or anything....)

Last edited:

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Currently Corpus Christi TX. Grew up in in Lubbock. Started this screen name while living in Richmond Virginia, hence the name RVA.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Currently Corpus Christi TX. Grew up in in Lubbock. Started this screen name while living in Richmond Virginia, hence the name RVA.
I lived on 64th street in Lubbock for 11 months when I was 9. Nat Williams elementary for 4th grade.

Went from there to Cedar Park before Cedar Park and Leander were swallowed up by Austin.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Seneca is my favorite town in KS I don’t live in.

I’m only a few miles from Seneca as well and I have quite a bit of family living there too, in-laws and siblings both there. Great town and good people, most of them anyways. My wife was born there and her dad is from a MASSIVE catholic family and most of them still live in Seneca. They are great people. Her mom is also from a MASSIVE catholic family but from across the border near Pawnee City Nebraska. Not great people. That bitch and a couple of her brothers went to school with Larry the Cable Guy. When I say Massive I mean they each had over 12 siblings and that was normal for the area and time. Unfortunately my mother-in-law and her side of family is fucked up, I’m gonna need a keyboard and way more booze to get into their shit. Would not surprise me at all if a few of you OGs from tmb have spent some time inside my MIL. Lots and lots and lots of people have. She’s helped quite a few drunks hit their rock bottom.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don’t know why but I always thought Rva was some kind of refernce to VCR brands and just assumed you liked VCRs. Maybe that was RVC or something

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So, kinda like Betamax?🤣

(Younguns... look it up)
So your kids and any of their friends still lurk around here? Let me know what I can do like send them a bunch of swag for them to get them name out. I want to make sure we are appropriately radicalizing the youth ya know.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So your kids and any of their friends still lurk around here? Let me know what I can do like send them a bunch of swag for them to get them name out. I want to make sure we are appropriately radicalizing the youth ya know.
They do. I'm going to place an order next week for his buddies (and a few parents) next week.

No way will you send anything. Y'all are not losing out on revenue.

I'm not kidding when I say that Max is constantly asked where he got his cap. And then he launches into this whole explanation of 'my mom is crazy but this is really cool, and here... just let me show you.....'

Kids call bullshit... they're not stupid.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They do. I'm going to place an order next week for his buddies (and a few parents) next week.

No way will you send anything. Y'all are not losing out on revenue.

I'm not kidding when I say that Max is constantly asked where he got his cap. And then he launches into this whole explanation of 'my mom is crazy but this is really cool, and here... just let me show you.....'

Kids call bullshit... they're not stupid.
So I am actively trying to get the shop and merchandise fixed. We did get some cool stuff, but we really mishandled how we rolled stuff out. We are working on getting it all straightened out and hopefully by the end of the month we have a much better system in place.

We’ve been messing around with the guy that runs the podcast studio with some merch concepts:

1628233465890.jpeg

Top Bottom