Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is everyone from?

mrt

Elite
Born and raised in Houston, however it has been overran so I moved next door to LA and that's not Los Angeles. There is nothing worth stealing here outside of the 3 big cities so it's pretty safe and the local PO lice keep it to a tolerable level. The knack is to find a high spot during the rains and you're good to go.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Take it that’s an oil rig?

Just in the middle of no where? Private property? How many barells of oil will one rig produce? How many acres will one rig cover?

It is a work over rig. Yes on private property. Drilled in the 1960's, still producing. Not sure how much it produces(variable). We work on anything that broke down hole, in this case a sucker rod broke and we had to fish it out.

(Acres covered?) Drainage rates are different by formation, pay zone, and horizontal vs vertical.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Did I bang your wife as well?
Possibly….but you were probably pissed bc she DOESNT HAVE A DICK FOR YOU TO SUCK.

It’s really pathetic to blow the knock off Fred Savage…..at least have some decency and blow the right one.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If yall work on plate shears and press brakes shoot me some info. We need a guy to look at a plate shear that I believe has a bad jet valve. I think it is an Atlantic 1/4×10 shear but it may be our adira. Either way shoot me a dm and I think we can do business. Our shop is in mb behind the old Waccamaw pottery

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Always been in SC. Born & raised in Spartanburg. Spent 12 or so years in Columbia, a few in Charleston & been at Lake Marion the last almost 10. Looking for a change, may be about to move back upstate.

Nice. One of my best friend in college was from Seabreeze, class of 95.

From Naperville then Jersey. Went to Tally for school and have continued to move south until I got to South Florida. Currently in Parkland.
What’s your friends name. I grew up in Ormond and had most of my friends went to Seabreeze.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Possibly….but you were probably pissed bc she DOESNT HAVE A DICK FOR YOU TO SUCK.

It’s really pathetic to blow the knock off Fred Savage…..at least have some decency and blow the right one.
You’re terrible at this. But you already knew that.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You’re terrible at this. But you already knew that.
tenor.gif

Faggit.....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Always been in SC. Born & raised in Spartanburg. Spent 12 or so years in Columbia, a few in Charleston & been at Lake Marion the last almost 10. Looking for a change, may be about to move back upstate.
Dude if you wanna fish holler

Top Bottom