Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is everyone from?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
South Dakota, moved last year from Iowa. Hopefully moving back to Iowa in a year or so. It's not awful up here, but I promised the Mrs. this was temporary.
I just got an Iowa wrestling sweatshirt so I guess they are my Midwest team. I met a bunch of Hawkeyes at a bowl game years back. Very fine people. Lotta fun. Not a bad word to say about yall

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
South Dakota, moved last year from Iowa. Hopefully moving back to Iowa in a year or so. It's not awful up here, but I promised the Mrs. this was temporary.
Wow.... so living in Iowa is good COMPARED to South Dakota......yikes, but.....

200.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Midlands SC born and raised. Spent 7 years in Clemson and back in the Midlands now. Love this state.
Where you go to school? I went to cardinal Newman. Grew up in cola too. Love that place but tbh I love the coast more. Lived in spring valley til 12 then forest acres til 22 when I left to start a steel shop w my dad. He used to run the steel mill on blossom towards Cayce

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Where you go to school? I went to cardinal Newman. Grew up in cola too. Love that place but tbh I love the coast more. Lived in spring valley til 12 then forest acres til 22 when I left to start a steel shop w my dad. He used to run the steel mill on blossom towards Cayce
hey I went to Cardinal Newman too. Class of 1996

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I just got an Iowa wrestling sweatshirt so I guess they are my Midwest team. I met a bunch of Hawkeyes at a bowl game years back. Very fine people. Lotta fun. Not a bad word to say about yall
I was there. Their running back ran all over us. Met this fine honey that was tailgating next to us. she was the epitome for girl next door.

Overwatch

Poster
Founder

Went to Brennen, Crayton, and Dreher. I know a few Cardinal Newman dudes. In HS we hung out with Flora, Heathwood, Hammond, Spring Valley, RNE, but not much with CN people. Looking back on that it seems strange to me.

I like the coast a lot and the mountains are a special place. I’m in industrial equipment repair sales and being centrally located in the state is helpful for my job. Getting down to the coast and being able to get up to the mountains in roughly the same amount of time is nice. It’s hard to beat either area.

I remember that mill. That whole area on campus and just nearby has changed a lot. But I guess you can say that about most places.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Went to Brennen, Crayton, and Dreher. I know a few Cardinal Newman dudes. In HS we hung out with Flora, Heathwood, Hammond, Spring Valley, RNE, but not much with CN people. Looking back on that it seems strange to me.

I like the coast a lot and the mountains are a special place. I’m in industrial equipment repair sales and being centrally located in the state is helpful for my job. Getting down to the coast and being able to get up to the mountains in roughly the same amount of time is nice. It’s hard to beat either area.

I remember that mill. That whole area on campus and just nearby has changed a lot. But I guess you can say that about most places.
I know you. Your dad was our baseball coach! And a damn good one too.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

If yall work on plate shears and press brakes shoot me some info. We need a guy to look at a plate shear that I believe has a bad jet valve. I think it is an Atlantic 1/4×10 shear but it may be our adira. Either way shoot me a dm and I think we can do business. Our shop is in mb behind the old Waccamaw pottery

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
If yall work on plate shears and press brakes shoot me some info. We need a guy to look at a plate shear that I believe has a bad jet valve. I think it is an Atlantic 1/4×10 shear but it may be our adira. Either way shoot me a dm and I think we can do business. Our shop is in mb behind the old Waccamaw pottery
Roger that

DedicatedTiger

Poster
Founder
@Rebarcock.
Absolutely come for a visit. We may be the peoples republic of Hawaii but the diving, finishing and talent are all top notch. If you out doors at all it’s as good as it gets. All the mountain and beach a man could want.

The volcano on big island is cool but slightly overrated. Driving around in the park surrounding the volcano is amazing and shockingly beautiful.

I love it out here but the politics leave a lot to be desired. Sadly it’s mostly due to pure ignorance as the local culture and people would suggest this state should be SC red.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock.
Absolutely come for a visit. We may be the peoples republic of Hawaii but the diving, finishing and talent are all top notch. If you out doors at all it’s as good as it gets. All the mountain and beach a man could want.

The volcano on big island is cool but slightly overrated. Driving around in the park surrounding the volcano is amazing and shockingly beautiful.

I love it out here but the politics leave a lot to be desired. Sadly it’s mostly due to pure ignorance as the local culture and people would suggest this state should be SC red.
I'm gonna figure it out. Ty

Viking

Legendary
Founder
@Rebarcock.

The shield maiden has learned to love the 5 hour flight. I may join her sometime and we can all meet up for beer and fishing. SKOL!

Top Bottom