Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

BigBucnNole

Elite
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Don't tell me if you had it you wouldn't flaunt it.

You are wrong. I have been married for a long time. Modern Christianity is pure evil, an absolutely horrible religion that basically worships Satan as Christ. If you want to repent and become a decent person, you can start by visiting a conservative Mennonite church.
WOW, you are really being a scum, that you are posted against the last few days. I think you are getting a few things mixed up with Satan and Jesus.

What you are talking about is forced attrition........"if you want to be a decent person, belive what I do, or else"

So, you can go fuck yourself......

fschmidt

Poster
WOW, you are really being a scum, that you are posted against the last few days. I think you are getting a few things mixed up with Satan and Jesus.

What you are talking about is forced attrition........"if you want to be a decent person, belive what I do, or else"

So, you can go fuck yourself......
Hey moron, I am not Mennonite, I am not even Christian. But I can recognize good and bad religions. The Mennonites are good. Conservative Muslims are good. Traditional Shinto followers are good. Modern Christians are scum.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yeah it is! One of my nieces is her husbands beard! I swear her hubs is as queer as they come but because he worries bout what others think he's tried to hide it for years. He's also a police officer & that's more of his "masculine cover"

Hope she doesn’t get the money pox from his overtime work.

@TopHook & @Mr.Fitzwell y'all took this thread in a really weird direction. BUT since we are sharing fucked up stories....

There was a 56yr old man this area who's grandson caught him screwing his dog. The kid called 911.

1 of my kids friends said they found a video tape of their mom doing it doggie style 5 actual dogs!

Idk wtf is wrong with ppl! I can't imagine needing some so bad that I'd have sex with an animal.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@TopHook & @Mr.Fitzwell y'all took this thread in a really weird direction. BUT since we are sharing fucked up stories....

There was a 56yr old man this area who's grandson caught him screwing his dog. The kid called 911.

1 of my kids friends said they found a video tape of their mom doing it doggie style 5 actual dogs!

Idk wtf is wrong with ppl! I can't imagine needing some so bad that I'd have sex with an animal.
Hey, it was the FAMILY dog...probably ok 😉🤣

Top Bottom