Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

What sort of alternate reality does one need to live in to think any of this stuff is negative whatsoever?
It's a choice! Just like being a raging homo who likes getting man-pied is your choice. Honestly tho...... Being gay/lesbian is 1 thing but being loosely slutty is gross whether you are gay or straight! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Significantly more open marriages with gays.

The cheating culture with modern women is out of control.
We live in a world where everything is disposable. From appliances to pregnancy! From cars to relationships! Ppl would much rather throw shit away than work to prolong the life of what they already have! I was born in the wrong era! I'm an old soul!

How good is your Hebrew? Leviticus 20:13 is a mistranslation. The word "as" isn't in the Hebrew, and Hebrew has a clear word for "as". So the proper translation is "If a man sleeps with a man with a woman, they have both committed a detestable thing.". Meaning 2 men with 1 woman is prohibited.

The Old Testament doesn't condemn homosexuality at all, and in the New Testament, only Paul does, not Jesus. Why? Because homosexuality is basically irrelevant, it has no impact on future generations.
I think sometimes we want so badly to justify our own issues that we twist scripture to suit our needs. That is all I have to say to this.

You are wrong. I have been married for a long time. Modern Christianity is pure evil, an absolutely horrible religion that basically worships Satan as Christ. If you want to repent and become a decent person, you can start by visiting a conservative Mennonite church.
Being married for any period of time doesn't mean you aren't gay! JS!!! I apologize if I judged you wrong but my opinion was developed by your comments.🤷🏼‍♀️

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Emma tenywa

Elite
For the first two questions..

When someone started paying for content. While some people or talented artists in different fields,its easier for them to come up with content. But majority others are not and end up holding on all channels of possibilities to come up with something,that can earn them a dollar or more.such has been accelerated by the social media craze.IMO

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Who’s ALT account is this @Croot_Overlord

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It's a choice! Just like being a raging homo who likes getting man-pied is your choice. Honestly tho...... Being gay/lesbian is 1 thing but being loosely slutty is gross whether you are gay or straight! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Dirty little secret about gay marriage is the majority of them are not monogamous.

fschmidt

Poster
It started in the 1920s. Compare women's fashion in the 1910s with women's fashion in the 1920s.

This is complete bullshit. The reason that Christian modern scum focus on gays is to avoid dealing with their own faults. Matthew 7:3-5 applies perfectly here.
Well Imma take it to the old testament! Leviticus 20:13! Homosexuality isn't anything new! There are NO new works under the sun! As a God fearing Christ believer I will give you that we are not supposed to stand in judgement of others unless we are prepared to be judged by the same measure. The scripture you referenced doesn't mean we aren't allowed to pass judgement, it does however tell us that if we are judging homosexuality we better not have even 1 homosexual thought or action in us. If we are judging those who commit adultery, we better be sure we haven't done the same. If we judge the thief we better not be thieves ourselves. So forth & so on. The bible doesn't mince words when it comes to homosexuality, beastiality, murder, adultery, etc.

Tell me, what are my issues? I think homosexuality is disgusting, so I just avoid gays. But the depravity of modern scum, including Christian modern scum, is a much bigger issue.
I don't know you personally so I can't get too specific but just from what you comment on here... You are a sin sympathiser. I would gather that homosexuality is a thorn in your side & you want to justify it by demonizing Christians. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If I am wrong I apologize but I can't help how you portray yourself online.

fschmidt

Poster
I don't know you personally so I can't get too specific but just from what you comment on here... You are a sin sympathiser. I would gather that homosexuality is a thorn in your side & you want to justify it by demonizing Christians. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If I am wrong I apologize but I can't help how you portray yourself online.
You are wrong. I have been married for a long time. Modern Christianity is pure evil, an absolutely horrible religion that basically worships Satan as Christ. If you want to repent and become a decent person, you can start by visiting a conservative Mennonite church.

I'm not a gay, or a Christian, but I find it ok to tolerate and get along with both...they just don't like each other lol...but in fairness to the Christians here, not many, if any religions approve of the gheyness
Honestly I could give 2 rats asses bout whether someone is gay or straight. Not my pasture, not my bullshit! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mbe that did
Cotdamn @MrsTiffy77 did he deserve THAT? WHOLLY FUCKKKKK 🤣...cruel, but I laff'd
Ok maybe that came off a Lil cruel but I really didn't mean it that way. LMAO We've always referred to the wife of men who pretend they aren't gay so they get into heterosexual relationships as "his beard".

Top Bottom