Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When Biden voters bitch about gas prices...

Npklee

Elite
I was told prices are high because of the refineries in Texas that went down.....

Not sure what the excuse will be next month or the next 4 years as prices continue to rise.

Bamaman2988

Poster
The libs favorite response is demand is up because restrictions are being lifted. That is a crock of shit and just lazy excuse making. Libs are just soulless followers of ignorance.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I was told prices are high because of the refineries in Texas that went down.....

Not sure what the excuse will be next month or the next 4 years as prices continue to rise.

i was told traders are driving up the price of crude as we work our way out of the pandemic...

3ED73B66-B030-4C86-AC47-73BFDE3FB5A3.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

I’ll tell you exactly what it is. Everyone here in the WOAT won’t shut the fuck up about it. I think they’re in front of the Capitol building right now.

It’s that Biden solved Covid, opened up the nation, and increased travel leads to more demand for gas.

I’ll go for a walk to work on the leg and guarantee I’ll hear this conversation at least twice during said walk.

Top Bottom