Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what's Klaus Schwab deal

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Why does he hate humans so much? can some give me your best redpill on this guy
View attachment 67006
Another closet queer with deep visions of grandiosity and a general temperament of a narcissistic perspective. His Star Wars looking tunic gives him away. If a dick is not in his mouth, it is on his mind. Suck Klaus suck!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He is the lizard king
He can do anything
He made all the blue cars go away

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Well, he's been surrounded by Nazi sympathizers his entire life.

PRO TIP: if you want to figure out questions like you pose above "who is...." simply type their name in a search engine with "conspiracy" as another keyword. You will get a mixture of noise, but can find source documents and metadata that others have already figured out to expedite your research.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Another boogie man...

I think folks imagine these crazy characters as a way to make life more exciting than it is in reality. You've got all walks of life in government positions. Think of them like parents, some of abusive, some don't give a shit, and others are supportive. Some are idealistic, some are incredibly pessimistic, and some are ambitious as fuck.

All those personality types have to work together for institutions to interact in such a way to make anything remotely seem like a global cabal can actually work. Instead what happens are these turf wars and organic shifts that people looking for something misconstrue as an active conspiracy. The world isn't globalizing because someone says so, the world is globalizing because it's been the trend ever since 1492 when Europeans started learning they could move goods over vast distances. Globalism today is using the same motive that created empires and melding them with better technology and means of moving goods without the need to put a gun at someone's head. It's capitalism and it's inevitable. Unless you want to be a communist.

Now... that all being said, are shitty policies possible? Absolutely, plenty of incompetent people with too much power to make it a reality. The way we just kicked open the doors without any strategy to transition the middle-class was a travesty. The fact that those doors were opened was something that was always going to happen, the fact that it was painful is poor policy. And now we are paying for it.

Schwab may be a nut job, probably is a nutjob, but I highly doubt Schwab has the means to circumvent Bezos, or Cook, or the Waltons, or General Mills, Microsoft, Gaetz, Trump, DeSantis, Hillary, Public service commissions, utility companies, Exxon, Raytheon, the Orange County, New York City, California, Florida, Texas, etc etc. These entities have as much vested and likely a fuckload more than Schwab and some idealistic bullshit could ever imagine committing in his wildest dreams.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Another boogie man...

I think folks imagine these crazy characters as a way to make life more exciting than it is in reality. You've got all walks of life in government positions. Think of them like parents, some of abusive, some don't give a shit, and others are supportive. Some are idealistic, some are incredibly pessimistic, and some are ambitious as fuck.

All those personality types have to work together for institutions to interact in such a way to make anything remotely seem like a global cabal can actually work. Instead what happens are these turf wars and organic shifts that people looking for something misconstrue as an active conspiracy. The world isn't globalizing because someone says so, the world is globalizing because it's been the trend ever since 1492 when Europeans started learning they could move goods over vast distances. Globalism today is using the same motive that created empires and melding them with better technology and means of moving goods without the need to put a gun at someone's head. It's capitalism and it's inevitable. Unless you want to be a communist.

Now... that all being said, are shitty policies possible? Absolutely, plenty of incompetent people with too much power to make it a reality. The way we just kicked open the doors without any strategy to transition the middle-class was a travesty. The fact that those doors were opened was something that was always going to happen, the fact that it was painful is poor policy. And now we are paying for it.

Schwab may be a nut job, probably is a nutjob, but I highly doubt Schwab has the means to circumvent Bezos, or Cook, or the Waltons, or General Mills, Microsoft, Gaetz, Trump, DeSantis, Hillary, Public service commissions, utility companies, Exxon, Raytheon, the Orange County, New York City, California, Florida, Texas, etc etc. These entities have as much vested and likely a fuckload more than Schwab and some idealistic bullshit could ever imagine committing in his wildest dreams.
F400DABD-4B9D-4D18-9C17-57105D71F19D.gif

Nah but really I feel the same way as you. I still think there are some very powerful mofos at the top of the corporate/banking/political ladder that manipulate everything, but IMO it’s all about $$ and not enslaving humanity

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Another boogie man...

Schwab, and his cronies, aren't circumventing the "leaders" you cite.

They direct them. Literally, at the board level.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Another boogie man...

View attachment 74852

Nah but really I feel the same way as you. I still think there are some very powerful mofos at the top of the corporate/banking/political ladder that manipulate everything, but IMO it’s all about $$ and not enslaving humanity
Imagine having your head this far up your ass.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I would love for once any of these larpers to explain the logistics of coordinating multiple nations, tens of thousands of bureacrats across the planet to actually make a bullshit conspiracy fantasy work.

It'd make life more fun if it were true, no doubt. But so would magic, deagons, aliens, etc etc.

milktoast

Poster
I would love for once any of these larpers to explain the logistics of coordinating multiple nations, tens of thousands of bureacrats across the planet to actually make a bullshit conspiracy fantasy work.

It'd make life more fun if it were true, no doubt. But so would magic, deagons, aliens, etc etc.
At least there is one sane person on this forum. They claim the left struggles with cognitive dissonance while their mirrors must be completely shattered

QuanChi

Elite

On a smaller scale, what happened in South Korea is an example of how this can happen on a national level. I’ll dig up some more stuff and maybe start a thread, but I just jerked off and I’m about to go to sleep

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
On a smaller scale, what happened in South Korea is an example of how this can happen on a national level. I’ll dig up some more stuff and maybe start a thread, but I just jerked off and I’m about to go to sleep
I'm trying to remember the specifics on this. Pretty weird scenario and I think a lot of it is still going on

View attachment 74852

But what happens when you have more money than you’ll ever need. I agree it’s all about money to a certain point then it becomes something totally different when you know how much power you wield with the money you’ve obtained.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
But what happens when you have more money than you’ll ever need. I agree it’s all about money to a certain point then it becomes something totally different when you know how much power you wield with the money you’ve obtained.
once money isn't an option it becomes about immortality. These people like Klaus and Bill Gates want to live forever so they'll do whatever it takes... they want to establish their names in the history book so in 1000+ years people will know and will see them as "Gods"

You die twice...once when you stop breathing and a second time when someone says your name for the last time

Latest posts

Top Bottom