Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What you doing on Saturday morning?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fixing to head to the beach w my dog and see if we can find anything cool washed up on the coast.

Fun fact
They just discovered an oil tanker 75 miles off the coast that was hit 2x by U-boat torpedoes in WWII. They are going to try to bring it up. They think the oil is still contained in the bladder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Fixing to head to the beach w my dog and see if we can find anything cool washed up on the coast.

Fun fact
They just discovered an oil tanker 75 miles off the coast that was hit 2x by U-boat torpedoes in WWII. They are going to try to bring it up. They think the oil is still contained in the bladder
Hopefully this discovery of extra oil will bring down gas prices

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hopefully this discovery of extra oil will bring down gas prices
I'd bet it is some heavy Sulphur oil they don't even want to process.
Most folks have no idea German submarines were all over the eastern seaboard during the war. Even less know that Germans actually landed in NJ and got around for awhile before being caught

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Pretty good day of football, followed by WS game 4.

Think I’m going Mich - Mich St

Then Uf, UGA

And then Aub ole miss during WS commercials

Not a bad day
73121206.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Recover from this pounding hangover by sitting in my truck while my son is at his catching/hitting workout.

Then on to some football and couch.
Very good. I hope he accomplishes his dreams.

Humble brag here. My 14 y/o great-nephew, a freshman in HS, was elevated to be QB on their JV from the B team. The team is 8-1. He tossed 2 long TD passes in the 40 mph winds on Thursday night against the JV team of the #1 ranked team in the state in their classification. His team won. He's only played football for 2 years. He's a much better pitcher than QB.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'd bet it is some heavy Sulphur oil they don't even want to process.
Most folks have no idea German submarines were all over the eastern seaboard during the war. Even less know that Germans actually landed in NJ and got around for awhile before being caught
State checks out
McGriddle and gameday
🤢

My wife likes things too. I told her she can’t eat them around me and I’m the type of dude that does McHappy’s breakfast like once a week at least.
Pretty good day of football, followed by WS game 4.

Think I’m going Mich - Mich St

Then Uf, UGA

And then Aub ole miss during WS commercials

Not a bad day
Can’t believe yore going to pass on watching the best team in college football for a baseball game!

2 hour Gym time then all day college football sit back due for a crazy weekend and hope some domino's get knocked off
How did you get two hours with Gym Jordan?

Top Bottom