Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what will the world be like in 300 years

PleasureMoose

Legendary
the way things look In less that 100 years we'll own nothing and being happy. In 300 we'll probably be hermaphrodites that live in pods with jelly and cords all hooked into us so we can live in a virtual world. How can we avoid this fate?
maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: If this hasn't already happened of course.......

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
the way things look In less that 100 years we'll own nothing and being happy. In 300 we'll probably be hermaphrodites that live in pods with jelly and cords all hooked into us so we can live in a virtual world. How can we avoid this fate?
maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly that sounds pretty comfy to me as long as they done make me get out of my pod

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
The only reason I know your handles is because you two are always the first to respond to me. I think it’s sweet that you and your boyfriends are fanboiz.
I've responded to you in like 1 thread cocheese. You're just another loser reddit communist here to troll if not a retread tard that changes their handle.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’d like to see the US start thinning out the Asian and South American populations.

Would be cool to see the US annex all of South America and the Caribbean after those populations are trimmed back by about 99%. Maybe take the Philippines back if things work out and there isn’t too much dead weight.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
maxresdefault.jpg

Well I guess that pretty well sums is up @PleasureMoose

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Well at least @TopHook and @t_money86 won’t still be posting incredibly stupid and ignorant nonsense on this forum. That’s a bit of a plus.
😳 woah…. @Croot_Overlord this should be the ONLY Banable offense IYAM IMHO.

This is some of the most embarrassing shit I’ve ever seen on the interwebz. Being trolled so hard that you know posters by usernames 😳🤯☹️. This is the kinda pussy shit that will lead to people being charged when this Faggit offs himself…..which is clearly inevitable based on this post.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
maxresdefault.jpg

I’m all for ending this simulation ASAP! It sucks ass BUT IM NOT OK with having to fuck my computer screen while hoping the Green Number were ACTUALLY A BLONDE. I swear to the Matrix that if this shit happens I will go all Neo on their ass!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
corporate tyranny. You'll have mega corp's with dictators in most countries just ruling peoples lives. You will own nothing and be happy. Lot of dystopian futurist movies got it right. Small little apt with no real personal property and packed in cities.

tickdickler

Poster
😳 woah…. @Croot_Overlord this should be the ONLY Banable offense IYAM IMHO.

This is some of the most embarrassing shit I’ve ever seen on the interwebz. Being trolled so hard that you know posters by usernames 😳🤯☹️. This is the kinda pussy shit that will lead to people being charged when this Faggit offs himself…..which is clearly inevitable based on this post.
I’m not going anywhere bud. I’ll be here for you, even when your boyfriend takes your cat and leaves the promise ring on your night stand. It will all be okay.

Top Bottom