Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What will America look like in 2040?

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I'm pissed we lost out on chance to buy Greenland. I think Texas will a have climate similar to Nebraska. Also every election will be challenged if Mail in voting continues, until a blockchain system is implemented.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’ll be an assistant to the POTUS that comes out of VB. I’d say Dyer now, but he’s dying.

And the ‘Skins will have 3 more SB trophies.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hopefully the astroid is here by then.

Otherwise most major cities will look like Minneapolis did this past summer but on a nightly basis.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What will America look like in 2040? First thing that popped in my head-

idiocracy_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

president-camacho.jpg

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I'm pissed we lost out on chance to buy Greenland. I think Texas will a have climate similar to Nebraska. Also every election will be challenged if Mail in voting continues, until a blockchain system is implemented.
To get more in-depth, it’s a universal identification which civil rights won’t allow, I do see their point. Also the republicans want the barrier of voting to be higher than remote voting from your house.
you have to have publishing authority for someone in the state to see you, take a biometric or multiple readings, Example is finger print, voice, image, dna, then encrypt and put on the blockchain which is immutable. Also maybe a pin. Then forgot flows need to be in place to make changes, etc. Also the publishing authority will record death certificates.
then to extend this system, universities and other institutions can publish degrees, certifications, etc.
and to further this, social and credit scores by airlines, banks, etc.
Also let’s get tsa involved to publish no fly and his risk. Also fbi for most wanted.
Also publish title information, salary info, employment history, etc.
now you as the person should be able to have all this info kept private by encryptionbut could sell the info with a one time key to whomever is asking for it,

lol I went off on a tangent.

Top Bottom