Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What should the penalty be for the unvaccinated?

Rube Reaper

Elite
1000$ a month?

Should one 14 day warning be enough before those not vaccinating their eligible children lose those children to Child Protective Services?

Obviously this would apply to adults and children not getting their boosters as well.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
1000$ a month?

Should one 14 day warning be enough before those not vaccinating their eligible children lose those children to Child Protective Services?

Obviously this would apply to adults and children not getting their boosters as well.
When did you become a pussy?

At birth? Or did you manage it by yourself?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
URXvIWKbdJGMDOwAOhc8xjGRUbARHbX90U9qQJ-WoBJRGfH7_JNbq-qTXuStXnczLyIuM2jycB4KfCKzZIH3nVwuQbT37OJ3pDVjIUYZhAnQcoHFai_ONNNk3Szk3oA16tAd3_CsohB9XZBRnIFgblEdSpzk59Czbm0

mrt

Elite
We should force relocate all of the communist to a nice uninhabited Pacific Island and supply them with farming tools and seed and of course some animals. We wouldn't want any of them to die of course but to just have their own little utopian clan. I can just see all of them trying to have law and order when they have no leadership at all. I'm betting it might be a failure in the making.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
We should force relocate all of the communist to a nice uninhabited Pacific Island and supply them with farming tools and seed and of course some animals. We wouldn't want any of them to die of course but to just have their own little utopian clan. I can just see all of them trying to have law and order when they have no leadership at all. I'm betting it might be a failure in the making.
I say we round up all the people in this country that espouse Commie desires and give them Vermont. Wall it off so the little fuckers can't flee what they create and they can all live their happy commie lives together. Imagine how cleaned out DC would be.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I say we round up all the people in this country that espouse Commie desires and give them Vermont. Wall it off so the little fuckers can't flee what they create and they can all live their happy commie lives together. Imagine how cleaned out DC would be.
So Vermont is now code for bullets to the head! Thanks! ✅

giphy.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary

Nah man, Vermont is the whitest state in the Union, we don't want to ruin that place.

<checks notes> also the safest.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
1000$ a month?

Over/under on how many peens this phag has held in his mouth until the swelling went down?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
It's already there and waiting for em. It's called california.

Rube Reaper

Elite
NOTHING. Troll somewhere else.
I’d never troll about such a serious topic.
This isn’t a one or the other sort of thing. Natural immunity doesn’t take the place of getting the vaccine especially since studies show immunity is higher for those who have had both as opposed to just natural immunity.

Either people are getting vaccinated and taking all their boosters or their not doing everything they can to minimize harm and death to others and should be treated as the danger to society that they are.

I was trying to be reasonable with the fine. In my personal opinion we should be locking the unvaccinated in unvaccinated only prisons until they decide to start fulfilling their duty to their country and their fellow citizens by getting vaccinated.

Furthermore those being quarantined should have to pay for the expenses associated with securing society from their reckless choices.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

This isn’t a one or the other sort of thing. Natural immunity doesn’t take the place of getting the vaccine especially since studies show immunity is higher for those who have had both as opposed to just natural immunity.

Either people are getting vaccinated and taking all their boosters or their not doing everything they can to minimize harm and death to others and should be treated as the danger to society that they are.

I was trying to be reasonable with the fine. In my personal opinion we should be locking the unvaccinated in unvaccinated only prisons until they decide to start fulfilling their duty to their country and their fellow citizens by getting vaccinated.

Furthermore those being quarantined should have to pay for the expenses associated with securing society from their reckless choices.
Lol

Shocking UK Study Stuns Medical Community: Vaccinated People 60 and Younger Are Twice As Likely to Die as Unvaccinated People​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 21, 2021 at 8:45am
778 Comments

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

2/10

Take a lap.

Top Bottom