Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is you're best March Madness memory

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This obviously shows the mediocrity of the Bama hoops program: 2004 I was watchin Bama blast Syracuse at some TV hooked up out in the middle of a field. I do not even know how the TV got there - it was back in my drinking days. But I remember enjoying the shit out of the game that put Bama in the elite 8 to lost to UCONN (I think the ended up winning it all that year)

What u got

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Getting a handjob at a high school mixer with the U of Cincy game on. I can’t remember who they were playing though. I remember laughing to a Dr. Jerry Palm reference.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
This obviously shows the mediocrity of the Bama hoops program: 2004 I was watchin Bama blast Syracuse at some TV hooked up out in the middle of a field. I do not even know how the TV got there - it was back in my drinking days. But I remember enjoying the shit out of the game that put Bama in the elite 8 to lost to UCONN (I think the ended up winning it all that year)

What u got
Now yore trying to piss me off

Cards1968

Founder
tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Retrievers knockin off 1 seed Virginia was pretty fun

Top Bottom