Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your ethnic make up?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
1/1,024th Native American

iu

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
1/1,024th Native American

iu
Ugh….she ran around her grandmothers doing this 👇
1661478740710.gif

While her grandmother made her “Pow Wow” soup (which apparently is actually a French recipe 🤣). You don’t get more Native American than this…..unless they played Cowboys and Indians and she choose cowboys cause they always win!

Bro, this post is triggering and should immediately……

Be reposted everywhere on the interwebz and social media.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You
On a universal scale,
20% ugandan
30% African
50% earthling/ or mybe earthian sounds better. But 100% Ugandan on national scale
You're ok w us our dark chocolate delight. I know I soeakcfornthebbiardbwenlove tou and @Martin when he isn't soliciting. I'd kikento see him post village. I don't feel like to see pictures of Lake Victoria that might be a place I'd like to come visit

OldBuzzard

Poster
I think sovereign citizens is a legit position vs a tyrannical govt but no court would ever section.
Moors were the druids of England right??
Every American citizen is already sovreign. But any member of any society is bound to abide by certain laws which are in place for the greater goof of the society as a whole. The sad thing is that in all of recorded history, regardless of the good intentions on which a government was founded, there has not been one single government that did not devolve into tyranny. Ours will too. It’s well on its way. That’s why our founding fathers had the foresight to provide for an armed populace in our Constitution.

I thought about poll but I think we are so diverse id leave shit out.

50%Irish
25 Italian
25 german
The Irish and Italian pour outta me. Those who know my name know that there is a holiday just for me.
What kinda mutt are you?
Slang and name calling is perfectly welcome. As an Irishman your little fucking name calling doesn't hurt me.
@Rube Reaper assfucker isn't a nationality
Questions like this are way to broad........but either way, I am primarily Mongol, Caucasian mix, It is my understanding is that my biological father was Russian Chinese and my mother was western european and native american......

BurntJ

Founder
You

You're ok w us our dark chocolate delight. I know I soeakcfornthebbiardbwenlove tou and @Martin when he isn't soliciting. I'd kikento see him post village. I don't feel like to see pictures of Lake Victoria that might be a place I'd like to come visit
I’m drunk enough this actually makes sense l!

DA75B328-903F-44B3-B435-6364BB7E0C0A.jpeg

BurntJ

Founder
That’s a cute little drink you got there.
Double Crown and Cokes (hold the Coke) up top right we’re less strong than this Frozen Jack and Coke. Chick bartenders actually commented about on it. Said someone added “way too much” per the manager. 🤣

They are having to offer a sample to try it….though after the Crowns. I just asked for 1. I have gotten drunk off them and am thinking of buying this setup for my pool bar.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I thought about poll but I think we are so diverse id leave shit out.

50%Irish
25 Italian
25 german
The Irish and Italian pour outta me. Those who know my name know that there is a holiday just for me.
What kinda mutt are you?
Slang and name calling is perfectly welcome. As an Irishman your little fucking name calling doesn't hurt me.
@Rube Reaper assfucker isn't a nationality
Shoe polish...black.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've had lighting start a fire in my house. Struck the house, everything went out and damn thing was smoldering all day until about 2am when the smoke started to fill the house. Scary stuff indeed.
Count your blessings. I still have terrors from that night. Weird shit triggers me. Like seeing a nice toilet brush. I think I'm broken

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
toilet brush?
I had a tragedy. My shit burnt down and I lost everything except the Cooper dog. My avatar was Peanut girl. She was a perfect treewalker hound. She died sleeping beside me. I came to standing on a step on my back porch about 4.30am
No idea htf I got there. I turned around and my home was engulfed. I performed redneck and saved everyone but her in 30 seconds or less. But when I grabbed her from my bed she crunched
The n me and Coop were homeless. At days inn we got surrounded by cracks stingers and Pitt pulls and we won. My young 140 black and tan coonhound learned he was a band ass.
It goes on oand on but we founders have a love, fellowship and kinship to help save our nation. I'll pull the video off a dead cell. I'll dm it. I'm strong w Gid Family Faith. I'm should been dead a long time ago. Ask anyone I'd bet I win. I just had a 10in tapeworm removed from when I was homeless

Top Bottom