Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your ethnic make up?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
toilet brush?

Get a full on laugh

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Get a full on laugh

1663869959535.png

Monica

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Get a full on laugh

@weaponoffreedom i just realized i wentnon a tangent instead of telling the toilet brush story.
day or 2 after fire i have some red cross money to buy stuff. Keep in mind im 5-8 190 not fat welder w a gruff beard. I only shave when i see my mom. About 2 months before my place burned i bought a super nice toilet brush and plunger. Like something youd see at Trumps house. Which was very uncharacteristic of me. But oddly i fucking loved it. You hit a peddle abd it would glide up to your hand and had a resevouir for when you put it back to allow for dripping shit water. Boy I loved that thing.

So in Walmart iim in donated Jordache jeans and a boss shirt i am getting stuff for me and Coop l. Tooth brush food a couple toys and such. I hadn't slept in a couple days bc of the trauma except for when the ER Dr shot me up. I was wired.
Right by the meat aisle there was the toilet aisle. I saw the brushes and thought of mine. I full on start balling. Uncontrollable 47yr old welder crying like a child in Walmart holding a toilet brush. This man and his wife walk by and are eyeballing me but they couldn't wrap their head around what they were seeing.(understandable) all I did was shrugg my shoulders and continue to cry right there. I've spent nearly my entire life overcoming adversity that would shut anyone else down. O don't complain about the hand i got i just keep playing. This shit I'm dealing w now has me on the ropes. I'd never believe I could be so weak and exhausted. I can barely shower. Cooking takes too much energy. I've slept 12+hr days since last Friday and Im more tired now. I'm heading in for more tests. I'm almost 50 and for the 1st time considering just giving everything up selling all my shit and sitting down and doing nothing. I have almost lost the will to fight. But I won't quit bc I can't. If I quit I die. Dying doesn't scare me. But being a quitter does tremendously. But it is a trip how a toilet brush could bring me to a blubbering fool at Walmart.
A week ago I had a PTSD trigger and have no memory of the night until a chick friend talked me back to reality. I thought I had passed that shit by but I guess I haven't.
I can't do my work bc I'm so weak. Htf do I pay my bills then? If it lasts a week no big deal if it lasts a year I'm ruined. I've worked 30 years to be modestly ok. I have a nice 3br2ba . If I don't get better fast it'll all be for shit. Pray for me brother

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@weaponoffreedom i just realized i wentnon a tangent instead of telling the toilet brush story.
day or 2 after fire i have some red cross money to buy stuff. Keep in mind im 5-8 190 not fat welder w a gruff beard. I only shave when i see my mom. About 2 months before my place burned i bought a super nice toilet brush and plunger. Like something youd see at Trumps house. Which was very uncharacteristic of me. But oddly i fucking loved it. You hit a peddle abd it would glide up to your hand and had a resevouir for when you put it back to allow for dripping shit water. Boy I loved that thing.

So in Walmart iim in donated Jordache jeans and a boss shirt i am getting stuff for me and Coop l. Tooth brush food a couple toys and such. I hadn't slept in a couple days bc of the trauma except for when the ER Dr shot me up. I was wired.
Right by the meat aisle there was the toilet aisle. I saw the brushes and thought of mine. I full on start balling. Uncontrollable 47yr old welder crying like a child in Walmart holding a toilet brush. This man and his wife walk by and are eyeballing me but they couldn't wrap their head around what they were seeing.(understandable) all I did was shrugg my shoulders and continue to cry right there. I've spent nearly my entire life overcoming adversity that would shut anyone else down. O don't complain about the hand i got i just keep playing. This shit I'm dealing w now has me on the ropes. I'd never believe I could be so weak and exhausted. I can barely shower. Cooking takes too much energy. I've slept 12+hr days since last Friday and Im more tired now. I'm heading in for more tests. I'm almost 50 and for the 1st time considering just giving everything up selling all my shit and sitting down and doing nothing. I have almost lost the will to fight. But I won't quit bc I can't. If I quit I die. Dying doesn't scare me. But being a quitter does tremendously. But it is a trip how a toilet brush could bring me to a blubbering fool at Walmart.
A week ago I had a PTSD trigger and have no memory of the night until a chick friend talked me back to reality. I thought I had passed that shit by but I guess I haven't.
I can't do my work bc I'm so weak. Htf do I pay my bills then? If it lasts a week no big deal if it lasts a year I'm ruined. I've worked 30 years to be modestly ok. I have a nice 3br2ba . If I don't get better fast it'll all be for shit. Pray for me brother
I had texted you the last couple days to check in. Keep the spirit up and message me when you can

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had texted you the last couple days to check in. Keep the spirit up and message me when you can
I saw that this morning. I was gonna touch base. I spent yesterday in bed all day. I kicked this chick out of my house and she came by w cops to get her shit. I have video of her stealing 400.00 from me. Why they hadn't arrested her I don't get. She thought the cops would arrest me for kicking her out. Now she is living at a crackhead house where they traffic women. So good luck to her. I'm the retard who tries to help people down on their luck. Yall wanna know why they are down? Bc they fucking steal from people who try to help them. If I was still the guy I used to be she would be missing by now. Fucking cunt

I wondered what the fuck you were talking about with the toilet brush thing. Just saw this, sorry for late reply...........

Funny how the weirdest things put into context can have such an affect on the individual. Truth be told, I would have thought you were fucking nuts..............I cannot relate as i am not very emotional with things, but i get it. Lights at night were a trigger for me, or the smell of diesel exhaust...............weird how the minds plays tricks into making you think that things are superficial, until they are gone. We take so many things for granted, and we do not know the value of what we have until its gone.

Top Bottom