Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you do for a living?

Rube Reaper

Elite
I got big news today that one of the children, in a family I coach, officially started her transition to become completely female like she was born to be!

I couldn’t be more proud of her and her family! Her dad is a rube and wanted to force her to retain her male genitalia. However, after many hours of coaching, I’ve finally gotten through to mom that it would be child abuse to force Tiffany into an identity she doesn’t recognize as her truth.

Since mom has custody after the parent’s divorce Tiffany officially started her hormones!

Anyone is welcome to message me for coaching rates and advice at any time. I charge a modest fee compared to the improvements my clients experience in there lives.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Same here. I need a King size and I want to pay below cost. I expect to get a good deal or else I’m going to rape you until you comply.
You can send the details by pm. Thank you.

We get only 2 discount codes per year for friends and family. I've already used both for my daughters as they moved into their own places this year.
Best chance would be early next year as dealers will be selling off their floor samples(half of retail) to make ready for our new line in Spring of '23.

OPD77

Legendary
Columbia

Columbia, SC
I was hoping it was in Texas where I could've possibly helped out on the Contractor end. We do Faciliries Maintenence for many large retail customers and it's looking like we'll be adding some assisted living facilities to the work load.
We're blessed in the fact that a core group of employees stuck with us thru the covid by and we've been able to emerge with a bright future. I wish you luck because you know to well that good employees and contractors are hard to find.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Was a Financial Advisor for 10 years till I got tired of the grind managing 600 households and the company wouldn’t provide an assistant.

Just started an RIA/REIT two weeks ago. Time to monetize 10 years of relationships.
Good for you. Being on your own is both the best and worst. But I'd imagine you get your cut first and don't have to chase receivables

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Jack of many trades

Currently have my own real estate brokerage & appraisal company. Also farm about 120 acres of pecans & help manage 2 family farms.

Still hold a land surveyors license though I sold that business about 7 years ago & no longer practice.

Looking forward to laying most of it down & concentrating on the farms in the next decade.
I wanna come hang out w you. You have some nice property. You posted pics cutting down giant pines IIRC. I love clean open country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Gotnit att.
My buddies Dad caught 40+largemouth in his life over 10lbs. He had the big 16lb in the att building. Ol Jimmy and Jimmy's Dad. I don't need to know where you work. I just grew up in cola. I harken back on occasion

Latest posts

Top Bottom