Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do ya make of this "AI"?

D

Deleted member 2886

•Some random on Bitchute posted this comment and YT link;

A group of mathematicians and software engineers worked for two and a half years to train a neural network that can crawl the web, create story lines and do video editing. This 46min documentary is what it thinks is the biggest secret in the world:

D

Deleted member 2886

A group of mathematicians and software engineers worked for two and a half years to train a neural network that can crawl the web, create story lines and do video editing. This 46min documentary is what it thinks is the biggest secret in the world:

IMG_20220918_232122.jpg
IMG_20220918_232146.jpgIMG_20220918_232207.jpgIMG_20220918_232242.jpgIMG_20220918_232258.jpgIMG_20220918_232313.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don’t mean to seem conceited, but with a team like that and the timeline they had, it would not be difficult to pull this off

I guess the interesting take away for me is how easy it is to make up an automatic fake news machine to influence everyone into believing something that is not real. People believe what the choose to

I have long said that the organ donor should be paid a sum for the organs donated, being as the hospital charges big money to transplant the organ. If the donor is dead, then the money should be paid to the next of kin...................................but no.

D

Deleted member 2886

I have long said that the organ donor should be paid a sum for the organs donated, being as the hospital charges big money to transplant the organ. If the donor is dead, then the money should be paid to the next of kin...................................but no.
i've found there's heaps of testimonials (worldwide) by family members who claim that their deceased loved ones have had their organs taken during the "official" autopsy, despite "officially" not being "donors".

Only briefly looked into these stories, and regardless of the relatives claims, the thing that catches my attention the most is how(in certain questionable cases) the "authorities"(generally) behave.

As in, blocking/denying the relatives legally sort after exhumation requests for independent investigation, etcetera.
(in particular cases the relatives were/are prepared to cover all costs too)

If there ain't nothing to hide(as they["auth"] usually assert),...
...then why go to such extremes to drag out court cases and ultimately keep the proof hidden.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
These guys would concur;
View attachment 134738
View attachment 134736
View attachment 134740
View attachment 134737
*Apparently Mr mega-tits is a "teacher" in Chinada.[¿?]
The Jimmy Saville thing is so fuckin ridiculous. The pedo was ADVISING the royal family and everyone knew he was a sleaze ball, of course the British intel knew everything about him.

So now they just let it all out in the open and pretend it’s not a big deal. That’s how you play things like that if you are in a position of power. Don’t try to hide it. Let it get out in the open, and then just at like its not a big deal until people forget about it

D

Deleted member 2886

The Jimmy Saville thing is so fuckin ridiculous. The pedo was ADVISING the royal family and everyone knew he was a sleaze ball, of course the British intel knew everything about him.

So now they just let it all out in the open and pretend it’s not a big deal. That’s how you play things like that if you are in a position of power. Don’t try to hide it. Let it get out in the open, and then just at like its not a big deal until people forget about it
Yeah hard aye, that about sums it all up fuckin perfectly mate.

Gotta say[*write], it's that shit, right there.
That fucked up fact that most "western people" are actually somewhat aware—yet choose to cower in wilful ignorance, pretending otherwise.

That shit,...It's the first—major obstruction encountered, right from the beginning of that 'SILENT CHILDREN' thread.

Just the frustration from that single aspect alone,...
...eventually, it became straight up—overwhelming.

Had to force my-self to stop focusing on that particular subject as a primary objective.

That sort of material is just too horrifyingly tragic to bare witness of for any period of time.

Something i learned from this is, prolonged exposure to any evidences of that whole fuckin disgusting subject, is—without a doubt—extremely detrimental to an individual.

And worse yet is the sadly ironic reality, rendering us incapable of sorting it out, and furthermore allowing perpetuity of such ungodliness.

😅Sorry Croot, & other readers. Just realizing i seem to have become increasingly angered while describing the above.
Case in point i guess aye.
IMG_20220919_135601_212.jpg
IMG_20220919_143554_396.jpgIMG_20220919_143557_080.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah hard aye, that about sums it all up fuckin perfectly mate.

Gotta say[*write], it's that shit, right there.
That fucked up fact that most "western people" are actually somewhat aware—yet choose to cower in wilful ignorance, pretending otherwise.

That shit,...It's the first—major obstruction encountered, right from the beginning of that 'SILENT CHILDREN' thread.

Just the frustration from that single aspect alone,...
...eventually, it became straight up—overwhelming.

Had to force my-self to stop focusing on that particular subject as a primary objective.

That sort of material is just too horrifyingly tragic to bare witness of for any period of time.

Something i learned from this is, prolonged exposure to any evidences of that whole fuckin disgusting subject, is—without a doubt—extremely detrimental to an individual.

And worse yet is the sadly ironic reality, rendering us incapable of sorting it out, and furthermore allowing perpetuity of such ungodliness.

😅Sorry Croot, & other readers. Just realizing i seem to have become increasingly angered while describing the above.
Case in point i guess aye.
View attachment 134761
View attachment 134759View attachment 134760
I just like that dude is just a master troll (the enormous tit man)

Top Bottom