Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do we make of this Northwestern Pat Fitzgerald firing?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I have no knowledge of what happened, but Austin Firestone entered the transfer portal and is now at Mizzou this past spring. Austin played as a Freshman, is a no kidding genius and would be the perfect academic fit at Northwestern. Didn't know why he left but it now makes sense.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I have no knowledge of what happened, but Austin Firestone entered the transfer portal and is now at Mizzou this past spring. Austin played as a Freshman, is a no kidding genius and would be the perfect academic fit at Northwestern. Didn't know why he left but it now makes sense.
Apparently the rest of the team wrote a letter on behalf of the coach and that Austin was a little disgruntled by lack of playing time. At least this is what I was listening to recently. Guy coached for 17 years without incident, so I tend to believe him and the rest of the team, but won't pass judgment until/if the truth comes out about what is really going on. It just doesn't make sense that this is the first kid to complain about hazing in almost 2 decades of this coach being at NW.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Apparently the rest of the team wrote a letter on behalf of the coach and that Austin was a little disgruntled by lack of playing time. At least this is what I was listening to recently. Guy coached for 17 years without incident, so I tend to believe him and the rest of the team, but won't pass judgment until/if the truth comes out about what is really going on. It just doesn't make sense that this is the first kid to complain about hazing in almost 2 decades of this coach being at NW.
It's northwestern. you have to believe all women.

OTD Sports

Elite
World’s gone soft. Northwestern football was nothing before Fitz.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Did Austin make the accusation? Like I said I am unaware of what happened, and he did play as a freshman.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Did Austin make the accusation? Like I said I am unaware of what happened, and he did play as a freshman.
Maybe...I am not sure of the kids name. I was just driving into work, listening to Boomer Essiason's morning radio show and he was talking about what I said above. Don't know how factual, but also do not know the kids name either. Apparently as Boomer told it, the kid didn't play much and he had issues with the coach stemming from that. Again, may not be true but

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I went through hazing at 2 different times. Freshman year of college because I played baseball, and then a couple years later when I enlisted in the Navy. Most of it was fun, some of it borderline, and all of it stupid. But never did I HAVE to do any of it, I did it because it was funny at the time and it was just what everyone else did too.

Kids today
giphy.gif

I went through hazing at 2 different times. Freshman year of college because I played baseball, and then a couple years later when I enlisted in the Navy. Most of it was fun, some of it borderline, and all of it stupid. But never did I HAVE to do any of it, I did it because it was funny at the time and it was just what everyone else did too.

Kids today
giphy.gif
1689197375064.gif

Some football players are told to line up and elephant walk each other and they act like they were forcibly raped by every member of the team against their will. Fuckin twats.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
View attachment 188057

Some football players are told to line up and elephant walk each other and they act like they were forcibly raped by every member of the team against their will. Fuckin twats.
Hopefully I never did the elephant walk (I mean at 18 and blackout drunk I might have), I really don’t think anyone on our team would have found that funny to watch or to even tell other guys to do that. But still you can always say no and take a bit of verbal shit talking instead.

Hopefully I never did the elephant walk (I mean at 18 and blackout drunk I might have), I really don’t think anyone on our team would have found that funny to watch or to even tell other guys to do that. But still you can always say no and take a bit of verbal shit talking instead.
There’s no truer sign of manliness than elephant walking with your friends or teammates.
1689200176931.gif

I'm ok with him being fired for promoting an actively gay culture
If you’ve looked into this story at all it’s basically a bunch of bullshit. Supposedly the entire team wrote a letter in support of fitzy and basically said none of the stuff happened and at least one of the players reporting stuff openly said he was gonna get fitzy fired because he was pissed about playing time.

The culture now is you can’t question anything some of these cunts report, even if it’s refuted by 99% of the people involved.

That’s what’s fucking gay.

ETA: A car wash of spinning dicks to enter the locker room shower is not gay. If you think it is you are the gay one.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I would say its about time someone looks at that entire conference. Penn State with the Joe Pa/Sandusky deal, then the Franklin/Parsons deal and NOW even Northwestern is doing this.

There is some really GAY and CREEPY shit going on up there and we haven't even gotten to the Ohio St and Michigan weird yet.....

FYI the ACC should def give them Clemson......they will fit right in.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I would say its about time someone looks at that entire conference. Penn State with the Joe Pa/Sandusky deal, then the Franklin/Parsons deal and NOW even Northwestern is doing this.

There is some really GAY and CREEPY shit going on up there and we haven't even gotten to the Ohio St and Michigan weird yet.....

FYI the ACC should def give them Clemson......they will fit right in.
supernatural-dean-winchester.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Did not realize they were 4-20 the past two years.

Who knew these "car washes" would not help winning?
Saban and Kirby just make their players work harder in the weight room, at practice, and film room instead of homosexual bonding rituals.

I guess every program has it's approach to winning and we should not be that judgmental about Northwestern.

I prefer the Saban and Kirby method though. I think it will be much more successful in long run.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He can be the tight ends coach in Akron. He will be fine. Fucking butt fucking Irish again

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Now the baseball coach fired. His crimes are more serious than Fitzgerald. His crimes were against humanity. Look what he did, can not be pardoned or forgiven:

"Foster also blew off a mandatory diversity training program and was dismissive of the worthiness of doing it, sources said."

"Foster also once made a comment about not needing to dress nicely to go to a Mexican restaurant"

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Now the baseball coach fired. His crimes are more serious than Fitzgerald. His crimes were against humanity. Look what he did, can not be pardoned or forgiven:

"Foster also blew off a mandatory diversity training program and was dismissive of the worthiness of doing it, sources said."

"Foster also once made a comment about not needing to dress nicely to go to a Mexican restaurant"

Also:

"One allegation that Northwestern’s internal investigation did corroborate was his inappropriate comment to a female staffer. He said that she couldn’t be on the field because he didn’t want players “staring at her ***” and that she should be in the press box taking notes, sources said."

Okay, that one just sounds like good common sense, so I will give him a pass on that one.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Also:

"One allegation that Northwestern’s internal investigation did corroborate was his inappropriate comment to a female staffer. He said that she couldn’t be on the field because he didn’t want players “staring at her ***” and that she should be in the press box taking notes, sources said."

Okay, that one just sounds like good common sense, so I will give him a pass on that one.

How could they allow this go on??

"Foster also routinely screamed at coaches and players in the dugout, sources said."

I have never heard of such a thing!!!!

Please don't tell them about the time that the referees microphone picked up Kirby saying Mutherfucka during a game.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
How could they allow this go on??

"Foster also routinely screamed at coaches and players in the dugout, sources said."

Please don't tell them about the time that the referees microphone picked up Kirby saying Mutherfucka during a game.
This guy should be sent to prison not just fired!!!

We have the following crimes:
  1. Did not take diversity training seriously!!!!! That is the worst.
  2. Did not think you needed to dress up nice for a Mexican Restaurant.
  3. Yelled at coaches and players in the dugout!!!! How could that happen???
  4. Didn't want the players staring at the female managers ass so sent her elsewhere.
  5. Didn't like player loafing blaming nagging injuries and pushed them to play. I have never heard of such a thing in competitive college sports.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Also:

Soft baseball players. Son has received camp invites from Northwestern. great Facilities but not a chance if their ballplayers act like that.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

That is why the Pac and BiG are fucked.... The elites at those schools will make it impossible for the avg football coach or player to thrive on campus.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Fitzgerald absolutely should have been fired for promoting homosexuality.

However, the baseball coach is just being railroaded due to politics.

All his offences are just against the PC regime.

I would not mine getting a beer with the baseball coach..........................................even at a Mexican restaurant. I love Corona with lime.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom