Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Could a top-tier College football program take down an NFL team?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Years ago when t-mb was trolling the ESPN team sites I got into a very heated exchange with a couple Dallas Cowboy fans about this. It was my personal opinion that the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, led by Tommie Frazier, could have beat the Dallas Cowboys with Quincy Carter as their qb. After an entire day and night and another morning of going back and forth with them, I wore one of them down to where he agreed with me just to get me to stop posting. Then I had to blow the whole thing up, and I started a whole new thread about if Donald Sterling was forced to sell the Clippers over racism, then Jerry Jones should be forced to sell too. I cited his refusal to surround Quincy Carter with the necessary offensive players to even beat a college team, and it was done on purpose so that a black qb wouldn’t break aryan Aikman’s records. I also copied and pasted the post from the cowboy fan who agreed with me as supporting evidence, let’s just say he got really mad. The Jiffy Lube I told them I was the Assistant Night Manager of got a call the next morning about the time I was wasting while on the clock, and the racially motivated content I was posting, but there wasn’t a Dewayne Bored working there, and I was then outted as a troll after 2 days of this shit.

Years ago when t-mb was trolling the ESPN team sites I got into a very heated exchange with a couple Dallas Cowboy fans about this. It was my personal opinion that the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, led by Tommie Frazier, could have beat the Dallas Cowboys with Quincy Carter as their qb. After an entire day and night and another morning of going back and forth with them, I wore one of them down to where he agreed with me just to get me to stop posting. Then I had to blow the whole thing up, and I started a whole new thread about if Donald Sterling was forced to sell the Clippers over racism, then Jerry Jones should be forced to sell too. I cited his refusal to surround Quincy Carter with the necessary offensive players to even beat a college team, and it was done on purpose so that a black qb wouldn’t break aryan Aikman’s records. I also copied and pasted the post from the cowboy fan who agreed with me as supporting evidence, let’s just say he got really mad. The Jiffy Lube I told them I was the Assistant Night Manager of got a call the next morning about the time I was wasting while on the clock, and the racially motivated content I was posting, but there wasn’t a Dewayne Bored working there, and I was then outted as a troll after 2 days of this shit.
What a life….

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I remember a few teams that could probably find a way to lose to a few college teams. Patriots, Bengals, Dolphins and Detroit have had just some horrible teams.... bad enough to lose on any given Sunday.

OTD Sports

Elite
Some of those Detroit Lions teams such as the 2008 0-16 squad were pretty bad. The losing mentality had set in for the entire team. The results of a matchup against the number one CFB team that is riding high in confidence would be interesting.

Falcont2

Poster
Some of those Detroit Lions teams such as the 2008 0-16 squad were pretty bad. The losing mentality had set in for the entire team. The results of a matchup against the number one CFB team that is riding high in confidence would be interesting.
No. That Detroit team would beat the number one CFB team by 60+ and probably not let the CFB cross the fifty yard line.

Nayat

Elite
95 Nebraska or 2001 Miami?

Latest posts

Top Bottom