Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Crypto-assets are you staking on Coinbase

Ike Beard

Poster
And what percent interest are you earning?

For me:

Tezos XTZ - 4.63%
Pays out every 3 days

Algorand ALGO - 4.0%
Pays out every day

Cosmos ATOM - 5.0%
Pays out once per week

This makes traditional savings accounts laughable.

What else is out there?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We are working our asses off to set up our own ADA staking server

The big thing we are trying to ensure is that we are hardened. Once we get it going we’ve got some ideas about applications we want to build

895781CA-8BF8-4100-A38D-A7B4128A72FB.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We picked ADA because it was the most legitimate currency with reasonable entry for us. Many of the other currencies, while they claim to be open source, have such high entry requirements for a node you need to be an enterprise to pull it off

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Once we prove that we can get the ADA server humming, we are gonna start working on ETH 2.0

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
And what percent interest are you earning?

For me:

Tezos XTZ - 4.63%
Pays out every 3 days

Algorand ALGO - 4.0%
Pays out every day

Cosmos ATOM - 5.0%
Pays out once per week

This makes traditional savings accounts laughable.

What else is out there?
I used to be an Algochad, and when we started the site we set up a framework called bounty bucks that was built on the ADA network. People would complete certain tasks on the site and would be awarded with bounty bucks. The idea worked great and we got a lot of participation, but we couldn’t manage the back end. We are working on something more automated and reliable, but it just takes time to do something like that right (sometimes a lot more time than you expected)

Long story short, here at TFSF we understand the vision of crypto, and not only want to build investment mechanisms, we want to build practical uses for these networks

Ike Beard

Poster
I used to be an Algochad, and when we started the site we set up a framework called bounty bucks that was built on the ADA network. People would complete certain tasks on the site and would be awarded with bounty bucks. The idea worked great and we got a lot of participation, but we couldn’t manage the back end. We are working on something more automated and reliable, but it just takes time to do something like that right (sometimes a lot more time than you expected)

Long story short, here at TFSF we understand the vision of crypto, and not only want to build investment mechanisms, we want to build practical uses for these networks

this is great info thanks

champsballs

Elite
Founder
ALGO here . And a couple others I don’t feel like naming right now I would probly say it wrong.
It’s a great time to buy with this short wave dip, and most cryptos were at the lowest they’ve been in a long time. With all these other countries setting up payment/banking systems in their own currency for global trade it’s only gonna make crypto explode as a whole. Please don’t take my word for anything and do lots of research and definitely read up on everything crootLord has been talking about he’s been right on about everything

Top Bottom