Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you doing with your stimulus money?

JustinYormaum

Poster
my bookie fell on hard times and is finally able to pay me my winnings from the fall so it looks like I’m getting stimulus bucks for the first time. I’m thinking of getting some hookers. Or some blow. Maybe both? 🤷‍♂️

JustinYormaum

Poster
OP should stop being an addict funding other addicts.

Instead he should do some good by ordering some pillows and other fine American made products from a real America 1st patriot like Mike Lindell.

I’m sure you buy enough pillows for the both of us. On account of your constant biting them....

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Probably rent a badass place somewhere to take the wife and kids...May even take the folks and my mother-in-law, too. Let them spend some times with the grandkids. Probably the only time it's nice to be a blue-collar worker with a teacher for a wife🤷‍♂️

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Probably rent a badass place somewhere to take the wife and kids...May even take the folks and my mother-in-law, too. Let them spend some times with the grandkids. Probably the only time it's nice to be a blue-collar worker with a teacher for a wife🤷‍♂️
Good for you brother! Post picks if you end up going!

I'm jelly AF that I can't travel anywhere this summer!

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Thanks, brother! I've already browsed through thousands of properties all over the Carolinas, 1980, and Tennessee...Just waiting on the wife to say which she'd prefer between Beach, River, Mountains, Lakes, Farm Estates, etc etc.

I hate you can't but definitely can't wait for yall to get through this, bump in the road, and get back to it!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Thanks, brother! I've already browsed through thousands of properties all over the Carolinas, 1980, and Tennessee...Just waiting on the wife to say which she'd prefer between Beach, River, Mountains, Lakes, Farm Estates, etc etc.

I hate you can't but definitely can't wait for yall to get through this, bump in the road, and get back to it!
What's she gonna choose if u had to guess?? What's your preference?

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
She hates driving through the mountains but loves the end result. She loves the beach though. We just did a weekend in the Georgia mountains, for our anniversary. We have our "normal" family vacation the last week of June. My parents, my sisters, their husbands and children. We rent a house in Garden City/Murrells Inlet for a week. My folks have a condo in Murrells Inlet, too, so we get down there every so often for that. All the being said, she might surprise me and say a lake or farmhouse somewhere.

Edit for my preference: Honestly, as cliche as it sounds, I'm good as long as everyone else is happy. I just love to travel and check places out. I'm one of the most high-strung, laid-back people ever.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
She hates driving through the mountains but loves the end result. She loves the beach though. We just did a weekend in the Georgia mountains, for our anniversary. We have our "normal" family vacation the last week of June. My parents, my sisters, their husbands and children. We rent a house in Garden City/Murrells Inlet for a week. My folks have a condo in Murrells Inlet, too, so we get down there every so often for that. All the being said, she might surprise me and say a lake or farmhouse somewhere.

Edit for my preference: Honestly, as cliche as it sounds, I'm good as long as everyone else is happy. I just love to travel and check places out. I'm one of the most high-strung, laid-back people ever.
I just drove back from SC yesterday and purposely took 26 to 40 to 75. I didn't want to deal with Charlotte traffic. One of my favorite drives (and my goodness, I can't tell you how many times I've taken that route. I went to Western Carolina and can still take you down the dirt roads from the dam to Highlands...or I can take you down 64 if you're not up to imagining hearing banjos, but the beauty you'll miss out on...)

I love driving through the mountains and I cut the curves. It's a blast. My daughter thought I had lost my mind and couldn't hold the lane until she looked back and saw 4 cars following me. She started laughing and said " you're doing this on purpose?!?"

Yes, baby, I am. So are they behind us. They figured out what I am doing. We flattened out to head into Knoxville and she asked if we got to drive through any more mountains. Yep. 😅

She did tell me she wished that I would just fly to Florida for Spring Break like a normal person, though. Not happening, Sweets.

I've put over 3500 miles on my jeep in the last 2.5 weeks between puppy delivery and college visits.

Btw... any of y'all close to Waynesville, one of my best friends bought and reopened the movie theater in December before the world went to hell. His theater is open. He's hanging on as best he can and has been, frankly, brilliantly adaptive throughout this whole thing. I, of course, stopped to give him a quick hug and love to his family yesterday. No way I can go through there without seeing them.

Last edited:

EdgeBest

Poster
Since it's based on 2019 and I was in California and only worked 9 months I fall just under the income bar. New couch is in store

Top Bottom