Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Actually in today’s society it definitely matters. If you can’t pay the mortgage on a house the bank takes it. You have to pay a doctor to give birth and pay to have a plot in a graveyard
Not being a dick. Are you a young person?
The money in your wallet or bank is paper. The worth is what you out it to it bc of your faith in the USA government. Go ask the Ugandans on the board about Zimbabwe having to use wheelbarrow full of notes to buy bread. Worth is in the eye of the beholder. Money is where value and production are stored when gold goins are not practical.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I would think that when you add more money to the system it decreases its value or at least I think it would. But what about the fact we can’t live the way we want without having to spend something in general. Let’s say you have everything set up so that you homeschool your kids, you have your own cattle and crops to feed the family. You still have to pay taxes on the land you supposedly own and unless you make your own pluming and electricity you gotta pay for that too. Then there’s gas. Actually I remember learning about how farmers had there land taken from them by the government and the government paulyed them what the government thought it was worth.
Dude that is what is happening now. Inflation. When you have inflation and decling jobs and markets that is called stagflation. We are living in the a bad spot now but it'll get worse. Go buy 300 worth of heirloom seeds. Learn to garden

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Not being a dick. Are you a young person?
The money in your wallet or bank is paper. The worth is what you out it to it bc of your faith in the USA government. Go ask the Ugandans on the board about Zimbabwe having to use wheelbarrow full of notes to buy bread. Worth is in the eye of the beholder. Money is where value and production are stored when gold goins are not practical.
my thoughts exactly.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I would think that when you add more money to the system it decreases its value or at least I think it would. But what about the fact we can’t live the way we want without having to spend something in general. Let’s say you have everything set up so that you homeschool your kids, you have your own cattle and crops to feed the family. You still have to pay taxes on the land you supposedly own and unless you make your own pluming and electricity you gotta pay for that too. Then there’s gas. Actually I remember learning about how farmers had there land taken from them by the government and the government paulyed them what the government thought it was worth.

I guess you are talking about if there should be a government or not. I think it would be tough to have a society without some governmental structure. Governments provide order to society. How much government? Will thats what politics is all about :)

Gsheets96

Poster
Dude that is what is happening now. Inflation. When you have inflation and decling jobs and markets that is called stagflation. We are living in the a bad spot now but it'll get worse. Go buy 300 worth of heirloom seeds. Learn to garden
It doesn’t matter about age all I’m doing is having a conversation and asking questions that is all

Manpolo

Poster
Over the past few years we noticed that the US government is corrupted and some people talk about the system as an evil thing. Tom McDonald’s latest video the system on YouTube talks about it. But then after thinking a question over money came to my head. Do we actually need money? At the moment we absolutely do, so we can afford the house we live in, to pay bills that we are given, to go to school for knowledge, transportation etc, but when I thought about it more another question quickly answered came up. Did we have money at the beginning? That answer is no we just grouped together as a tribe and traded food or goods not money so then why do we have money now? Can we possibly run a test to see what would occur when we stop using money? Well here’s some things I think would happen if you get rid of money. I think there would be less crime because there would be no poverty due to not needing money so that’s a plus. I’m not so sure what else though but let’s talk about it if you’re interested. What is your opinion?
I don't think 🤔 money is the root of evil nor is the system. It's us humans.
A case in point Africa. Before the Arabs, Asians and whites came here we never had money we used a system called barter trade where people exchanged what they had for what they wanted and yet evil still existed. Look at the bible, the story of Caine and Abel, it wasn't money that made Caine kill Abel.
So even if you take away money and change the system evil will still exist only because we human beings are the source of all evil.
Things like greed, selfishness, envy, arrogance, pride, anger, dishonesty etc the list goes on and on that dwell within us makes us the source of all evil.
So it's about taming the human being if you want to reduce evil in this world.

Demonetzf

Lurker
It's an intriguing thought experiment indeed. Money plays a central role in our lives today, but its necessity is often questioned, especially given its association with corruption and inequality. Eliminating money could potentially address issues like poverty and crime, fostering a more equitable society. However, transitioning away from a monetary system would undoubtedly be complex and require careful consideration of alternative means of exchange and resource distribution. Exploring such ideas can spark important conversations about the future of our society and how we define value beyond monetary terms. And speaking of alternative means, online earning apps offer a way to supplement income and explore different avenues for financial independence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom