Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well Pubs, we are 3 days

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Cruz has really won me over the last few years.

920x920.jpg

Fever757

Poster
Founder
A DeSantis/ Cruz ticket or Cruz / Scott ticket would be a winner.

This country has no idea what they've done to themselves because the president was a meanie.

Either of these guys would get Don's support and his voters will vote for them.

BTAvenger

Elite
Too early to tell. Cruz seems possible early on. We need someone to continue Trumps ideas and platforms without having his overt combative and abrasive personality. Whoever it is can most certainly be as strong willed and competitive as Trump was just that they don’t need to publicly show it on a daily basis.

And come on @PawPower1981 you cannot abstain. That’s giving Lyrtch, Tobias, and the rest of the fucking lunatics exactly what they want. That’s even worse than the fucktards who claim to hate libs yet vote for the libertarian candidate.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Too early to tell. Cruz seems possible early on. We need someone to continue Trumps ideas and platforms without having his overt combative and abrasive personality. Whoever it is can most certainly be as strong willed and competitive as Trump was just that they don’t need to publicly show it on a daily basis.

And come on @PawPower1981 you cannot abstain. That’s giving Lyrtch, Tobias, and the rest of the fucking lunatics exactly what they want. That’s even worse than the fucktards who claim to hate libs yet vote for the libertarian candidate.

I may change my tune...I do love Desantis ❤️

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I like Mike Pompeo. He has all the ballz the others have, almost single-handedly calling out China for genocide. Yet.....he has the stately, eloquent articulation and vocabulary to fit the role as a world leader. He is combative while appearing very huggable at the same time.

Crims0nTider

Amateur Astrophysicist
Founder
Honestly, I can bend a little on policy stances as long as they give off a strong presence, put America first, and continue Trump's crusade of getting the rest of the world off our tit and blaming us for all the world's problems at the same time.

Right now, we have to fix Washington from a macro perspective. The micro can be dealt with along the way.

I am El Nino

Poster
Whoever it is has to be bold enough and strong enough mentally to call out the bat shit crazy stuff that’s about to occur in our country and withstand the onslaught that will ensue from the media.
That's the sad part. The left will make any Pub president's 4 years fucking miserable. Until they can act like human beings I feel sorry for an Pub president.

Top Bottom