Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well Pubs, we are 3 days

MAGAMAYNE

Poster
Cruz has really won me over the last few years.

920x920.jpg
Yeah the way that sloppy titted Texan stands up for his wife is really inspiring.

I'll just wait for someone like a Paul Ryan to come back around to vote for them instead. A real leader from a real Republican state. Not that flan-chugging faggot Cruuuuuuzzzzz.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t know one Cruz supporter that didn’t vote for Trump in the general.
I knew a couple.

Point is Trump supporters fall into this camp at an extremely high rate. Just calling them pussies or whatever isn't going to change anything since they're the type of people who likely never vote unless they really like the candidate.

At 27 I had never voted before 2020. Didn't vote for BDD in 2016 because I assumed all voting was rigged anyways up until that point. He restored my faith in humanity and the republic. Will be voting in 2022 & 2024 now regardless of who is on the ticket.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Regardless of who is the candidate, before we even reach that stage @khat9 is right; the states that were close or went D this cycle due to massive mail in voting MUST tighten up their laws (controls) and processes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom