Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well Pubs, we are 3 days

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You think they won't run a ticket without a Trump on it? And you're serious?
I mean they might try but it would only be because they were already conceding the election swamp style.

Not running a Trump top of ticket would be suicide.

Noem would be ok as VP but anyone willing to vote red next time around isn't doing so because of who is in the VP slot.

Talk of Tim Scott, Desantis, and Kansas as top of ticket in 2024 is an obvious troll or intentional fuckery.

Hornstot

Poster
Founder
I like Desantis or Pompeo. Noem for VP.
tenor.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m not gonna vote, Dems will never lose another election. It’s rigged for reals
I get what you’re saying. Pubs will win some too in order to preserve the illusion that we have a two-party system with politicians that have different ideals. Reality seems to be that aside from some mentioned above the rest of the Pubs work with Dems to create wealth for themselves only.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I get what you’re saying. Pubs will win some too in order to preserve the illusion that we have a two-party system with politicians that have different ideals. Reality seems to be that aside from some mentioned above the rest of the Pubs work with Dems to create wealth for themselves only.

Exactly. None of the establishment wants to change the status quo.

That’s why they all wanted MAGA gone and why they conspired to make sure he lost.

America 1st

Founder
Exactly. None of the establishment wants to change the status quo.

That’s why they all wanted MAGA gone and why they conspired to make sure he lost.
Hence why they can't convict. It breaks the cycle.

Rusty Strings

Poster
I mean they might try but it would only be because they were already conceding the election swamp style.

Not running a Trump top of ticket would be suicide.

Noem would be ok as VP but anyone willing to vote red next time around isn't doing so because of who is in the VP slot.

Talk of Tim Scott, Desantis, and Kansas as top of ticket in 2024 is an obvious troll or intentional fuckery.
Running Trump is a guaranteed loss, and should be a complete non-starter for going forward. I appreciate what he did for 3 years before he decided to fuck himself in his own ass with a cactus his last year, but he was not some messiah sent by on high to rid us of the deep state. Do your bitching and moaning in the primaries and then vote against the Democrats. It's that simple and as I said in the above post, anyone who abstains because their feelings are now hurt is a faggit and I'll add a coward.

America 1st

Founder
Running Trump is a guaranteed loss, and should be a complete non-starter for going forward. I appreciate what he did for 3 years before he decided to fuck himself in his own ass with a cactus his last year, but he was not some messiah sent by on high to rid us of the deep state. Do your bitching and moaning in the primaries and then vote against the Democrats. It's that simple and as I said in the above post, anyone who abstains because their feelings are now hurt is a faggit and I'll add a coward.
A Trump is different than Donald Trump.

Also if you think he is certain loss then how in the hell do you expect to win with the other names on the list? None of them are collecting 70M votes let alone the 75M needed to have a shot at winning.

Rusty Strings

Poster
A Trump is different than Donald Trump.

Also if you think he is certain loss then how in the hell do you expect to win with the other names on the list? None of them are collecting 70M votes let alone the 75M needed to have a shot at winning.
A) the game needs to be fixed at the state level in multiple states. Nothing will (or really can be) done at a federal level regarding elections performed by the states. If that is done then you will not see the massive ballot increases on the Democrats side going forth. I have a strong feeling that at least several states that were key in this election will be taking corrective action.
B) Are you talking about one of his children or just someone who has the same policy? If it's the first, running "a Trump" is running Trump. You turn off the same white suburbanite voters that you needed this last go-round. You need someone with similar American First attitudes who can connect with a larger group of people.
C) you continue to build in-roads into the Latin communities. You show them the difference in values and you soften the rhetoric around immigration while crafting sustainable immigration law and continue working towards border security. We need immigrants. We can't take all the immigrants. We can't sound like complete assholes when we tell people that yet that's how it's been approached for decades.

I don't know enough about Tim Scott yet and will fix that, but the possibility of running a black man for President as a Republican gets me moist and should cause some liberals heads to explode.

America 1st

Founder
A) the game needs to be fixed at the state level in multiple states. Nothing will (or really can be) done at a federal level regarding elections performed by the states. If that is done then you will not see the massive ballot increases on the Democrats side going forth. I have a strong feeling that at least several states that were key in this election will be taking corrective action.
B) running "a Trump" is running Trump. You turn off the same white suburbanite voters that you needed this last go-round.
C) you continue to build in-roads into the Latin communities. You show them the difference in values and you soften the rhetoric around immigration while crafting sustainable immigration law and continue working towards border security. We need immigrants. We can't take all the immigrants. We can't sound like complete assholes when we tell people that yet that's how it's been approached for decades.

I don't know enough about Tim Scott yet and will fix that, but the possibility of running a black man for President as a Republican gets me moist and should cause some liberals heads to explode.
Obvious troll is obvious.

America 1st

Founder
Yeah, you got me. I'm putting you down on the list of really bright ones for figuring that out.
If you believe the ballot harvesting and mail in will come down then the guy who got 75M is a lock.

If you think racism or sexism is the problem, which the will hang on any GOP candidate including Scott, then why not run Ivanka and cut the sexism and keep the 75M *at least*.

You you want to go back to running swamp creatures as you suggested, especially ones that abandoned Trump, then you're trolling and have no interest in winning.

Rusty Strings

Poster
If you believe the ballot harvesting and mail in will come down then the guy who got 75M is a lock.

If you think racism or sexism is the problem, which the will hang on any GOP candidate including Scott, then why not run Ivanka and cut the sexism and keep the 75M *at least*.

You you want to go back to running swamp creatures as you suggested, especially ones that abandoned Trump, then you're trolling and have no interest in winning.
I'm over here trying to win elections and not cry in my hanky, or worse scream and stomp my feet like a petulant child.

TJHall1

Legendary

If you think anyone with the name Trump is gonna win in 2024 you're a fucking retard.

America 1st

Founder
I'm over here trying to win elections and not cry in my hanky, or worse scream and stomp my feet like a petulant child.
Not with your current thought process your not.

Go ahead and try that shit and see what happens.

America 1st

Founder
If you think anyone with the name Trump is gonna win in 2024 you're a fucking retard.
Not as retarded as the people pushing candidates that aren't America 1st.

Nothing like turning your back on a easy 75M votes right?

Rusty Strings

Poster
Not as retarded as the people pushing candidates that aren't America 1st.

Nothing like turning your back on a easy 75M votes right?
LOL. Only a moron thinks 75mm people voted specifically for Trump. 95% of those people were voting Pub regardless of candidate against Biden.

America 1st

Founder
LOL. Only a moron thinks 75mm people voted specifically for Trump. 95% of those people were voting Pub regardless of candidate against Biden.
If you lose even just that 5% you are in trouble.

Besides that do you think the extra 12M votes he got the second time around were just a coincidence?

20 vs 16 vs 12 vs 08 say hello.

America 1st

Founder
Some people just don't understand that millions will only vote for a Trump.

You can bitch and cry or call them pussies all you want but that's going to be the case regardless.

At the end of the day those same people calling other pussies will vote red no matter what hence proving why it needs to be a Trump.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder

I’m not sure that Ivanka is MAGA.

America 1st

Founder
I’m not sure that Ivanka is MAGA.
They've shielded her for a reason.

Besides all that I'd take my chances with her before any swamp creature and that's with me acknowledging that lion Ted has grown on me.

Given that 45 is more popular after the 6th people should wake up to the fact that things aren't going back to the way they were.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder
They've shielded her for a reason.

Besides all that I'd take my chances with her before any swamp creature and that's with me acknowledging that lion Ted has grown on me.

Given that 45 is more popular after the 6th people should wake up to the fact that things aren't going back to the way they were.
Ted was my guy 4 years ago and he will be in 4 more years.

Rusty Strings

Poster
Some people just don't understand that millions will only vote for a Trump.

You can bitch and cry or call them pussies all you want but that's going to be the case regardless.

At the end of the day those same people calling other pussies will vote red no matter what hence proving why it needs to be a Trump.
They are anti-American faggits if they sit in the corner and let the Dems take further control. Feel free to couch it however you like but the bottom line is that taking your ball and going home is a bitch move.

America 1st

Founder
They are anti-American faggits if they sit in the corner and let the Dems take further control. Feel free to couch it however you like but the bottom line is that taking your ball and going home is a bitch move.
No doubt but that isn't going to stop people from doing it.

You'll fall in line or lose terribly. Facts are facts.

America 1st

Founder
Look, Trump did some great things. He's not God.

Lion Ted stood up for Trump when few did. He can do some great things too.

Cruz isn't God either.
No doubt but people love him much more than anyone else the GOP could field.

It's about winning.

Support Cruz in the primaries if you need to but don't take your ball and go home or cry when things don't go how you want.

Rusty Strings

Poster
No doubt but that isn't going to stop people from doing it.

You'll fall in line or lose terribly. Facts are facts.
Sorry to get so riled up but it really fucking pisses me off to hear people say they're going to quit voting because their candidate lost (for whatever reasons). Voting is the keystone to the Republic. We just need to do a better job collectively of ensuring we have free, fair, and transparent elections. The antipathy and laziness of our culture has led to it being so easily manipulated.

America 1st

Founder
Sorry to get so riled up but it really fucking pisses me off to hear people say they're going to quit voting because their candidate lost (for whatever reasons). Voting is the keystone to the Republic. We just need to do a better job collectively of ensuring we have free, fair, and transparent elections. The antipathy and laziness of our culture has led to it being so easily manipulated.
100% agree.

I'm playing to win just like you are.

No harm done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom