Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was there a "Hot Dog" girl at your high school?

Dr. Zaius

Poster
Founder
We had a kind of cute girl who allegedly got caught masturbating with a hot dog

We also had a road whore, a grade younger, that was hooking up with a dude in a gazebo and a dog licked her pussy

Good times

Last edited:

Quatch$

Elite
Had lots of regular whores. Not too much I can remember about chicks doing super kinky shit. Just standard 13 - 18 year old awkward fucking. I grabbed onto a girl who had by far the biggest tits in the 9th grade and pretty much throughout high school. And kept her as my steady piece.

Live Oak

Poster
Couple rumors I remember:

A guy in my grade walked in on his sister (couple years younger) using a high heeled shoe to get her self off.

A girl in my grade, a white trash/goth (disgusting), was letting some ol’ boy eat her out with tuna in her pussy. He didn’t get it all out and she had maggots growing in her. I don’t know if this is even possible, and I highly doubt it’s true looking back, but I’ll be damned if it wasn’t believed as fact by everyone in school for 2 1/2 years and she never disputed it. Everyone called her maggots.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

We also had a road whore, a grade younger, that was hooking up with a dude in a gazebo and a dog licked her pussy

Good times
We had a broomstick girl, she did it at a party. There was also a knife girl, but don’t think that was her decision...

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Yes. There was one.. she was hot, obviously a rumor based on fact.
how long did this continue? Mid 80s for me.

Zach10

Poster
We had a girl read in a magazine that a little teeth was good while giving a beej. To this day we call her scraper.

WapitiHorn

Poster
Founder
We had a "banana girl". Way back in the summer of '87, my buddy threw a huge birthday party for himself at his parents' beach house, with lots of booze and old-school, Rx-grade ecstasy. I wasn't in the house when it allegedly went down, but several people I know well said an old girl named Bridgette Bukowski got caught in the master bedroom going to town on her cock socket with a big ass banana, and she was not at all alarmed when a crowd formed in the doorway to watch her finish.

Last edited:

BPV

Poster
Had a girl rumored to have let her dog eat her out. We used to sing Snoop Dogg “bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay” at her. She was pretty hot actually. Last name was Furbush so you can imagine how that went.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Had a girl rumored to have let her dog eat her out. We used to sing Snoop Dogg “bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay” at her. She was pretty hot actually. Last name was Furbush so you can imagine how that went.
I look back on the psychological damage we did on some girls in high school and it hurts my soul a bit.

We just didn’t know any better though. Such is life

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Good times

where the fuck did you live good lord. We had a girl we called Whip because she would put whip cream on a dudes dick and suck it off. She was HOT as fvck then, no so much now.

Hail_Blue

Poster
We had a girl who sent a guy a video of her using a hair brush to get herself off. Using the handle end of course.

TarCock29

Poster
Rumor had it a girl who was a year older than me used a frozen hot dog that ended up breaking off inside of her. Supposedly had to go to the doctor to get it taken out.

She was not attractive.
My school had a girl with same story, early to mid 90s.

Dr. Rockzo

Lurker
There was a hot chick a year older than me who allegedly let her bf eat a twizzler out of her pussy when she was a freshman. The nickname “twizzler” did not die quickly or easily

FU_Rivals

Poster
Founder
Every school had one, it was the law (99.9% of the time it was bullshit) Also everyone heard about the slut that put peanut all over her pussy before she got home from work and when she walked in calling her dogs name the lights came on and it was surprise party and there she is naked calling her dogs name with peanut butter all over her pussy.

Top Bottom